Duskstar

This OC belongs to crstqlbxx

I usually try to find an image for all OCs, but since melanistic Bengals are rather rare and I couldn't find a free-for-use image, I just used your typical Bengal. Sorry about that!

name~':: Duskstar

5/5, I really love the prefix Dusk-! It's not overused, and it's one of my favourites. It also fits with his appearence.

past names~':: Duskkit, Duskpaw, Duskflower

Oh, I've never seen -flower in a tom before! I honestly really like it, it sounds really nice.

name reasoning~':: Dusk comes from his pelt. Flower comes from the fact that he's graceful and refined, like a flower.

Makes sense.

gender~':: Male.

All right.

sexuality~':: Presumably gay (he may have had a crush on his former friend Oakroot), but no one really knows.

All right.

rank~':: Leader.

Okay!

age~':: 45-ish moons. He's a bit young to be a leader, but that'll be explained later.

I was about to comment on that, but since you've got an explanation it works! He's the equivalent of about 31.

clan~':: PoolClan. It's part of the desert territories, and its main feature is that it contains springs that allow the entire area to thrive. Read my OC book to find out more!

Will do!

All of their traits make sense! They seem well-built for the heat, and everything fits together nicely. I love the image you included. PoolClan certainly seems to have it the easiest compared to the others!

I actually read your OC book before! I was really impressed by the level of detail in it, and so much of it was incredibly original. It's obvious you're really creative, and you can write!

appearance~':: Dusk is a black melanistic Bengal cat. He has a lightly dappled pelt. His long, thin tail has ring-like markings on it. His face and snout are seemingly delicate and feminine, due to their angular shape and his markings accentuating it. He has short fur, like most PoolClan cats, and it's glossy and sleek. He doesn't like it messy or overly fluffy, so he's constantly splashing in the shallows of the streams or using plants like watermint to slick it back down.

Average weight (for a PoolClan cat, a relatively well-fed Clan), and a bit taller than usual. He's not very muscular in appearance, but this is deceptive, for he's actually quite strong from his training in the Place Of Storms and from the gifts given to him in his nine-lives ceremony. He moves in a way that shows off his sleek PoolClan physique, graceful and refined yet poised and ready to strike, like a python. It gives him the appearance of a natural leader.

16/15 I love this, so much! These cats are so incredibly beautiful, and I love how it shows a bit of his personality in how he cares for his appearance, as well as environmental interaction. I have no complaints, honestly. Also, comparatively so, I would imagine that PoolClan would be much, much better fed then the others, with the possible exception of BrushClan.

I actually went to go read a five-page breed standard paper for this part, and didn't find any discrepancies. (Honestly, I'm impressed by how accurate you were. You even remembered the ghost tabby pattern!) The four clans must be relatively new if they're mixed-breed, since he's purebred.