01

@darkkskye

@darkkskye good morning everyone:)view 6,375 comments below>@quackitythaduck hey skye!>@Nihaachu so stunning mamas

view 6,375 comments below
>@quackitythaduck hey skye!
>@Nihaachu so stunning mamas

skye sets her phone down on her nightstand and curls up under her covers. her baby kitten, kiwi, purrs next to her ear. skye pets kiwi softly. she slips out of bed and carefully pulls her hair into a high messy bun.

she steps out of her room and walks down the stairs that sit right outside her bedroom. she walks down her hallway and into her kitchen. she takes a mango loco flavored monster out of her fridge.

she sits down at her counter, sipping her monster. the drink was like coffee to her, it helped her wake up in the mornings. she sets down her monster and grabs kiwi's food bowl and rattles it. kiwi runs into the kitchen and skye sets the bowl down for her cat to eat.

skye grabs her monster and begins to walk back to her room. she sets her drink on her desk and sits down in her chair. she starts her pc and goes on her Minecraft world. she starts to finish where she left off on her school.

a couple minutes later, her phone vibrates on her nightstand. skye gets up and walks over to her phone. she checks her notifications to see a couple messages from her friends.

imessage

big q
skye!
you need to join my stream!
we're going to play among us and you should play with us!

skye
i don't know
i'm working on my minecraft school right now

big q
pleeeaaase
no one likes school anyway

skye
mmmmmmmmm
fine

big q
okay join vc in 15

skye sets down her phone and gets up from her chair. she walks to her bathroom and brushes her hair and teeth and then washes her face. she gently pats her face with a towel and looks at herself in the mirror.

she frowns at her dark circles but shrugs it off because she has no makeup to cover it up with. she walks to her room and sits down in her chair. she puts on her headphones and opens up discord. she then prepares herself to put on a smile as she also starts a stream.

"hello, my friends! how are you all doing today? i hope you all are doing good." skye looks at her chat to see them all respond positively.

she was happy to have such a happy chat, all her twitch followers were all so kind to her. there was rarely any mean comments. skye always felt lucky to have such a good experience with the twitch community.