06

ONE MONTH LATER

"skye! oh, skye!" george yells while he runs up the stairs to my room.

it's already been a month and niki has already completely moved in. george has been going to skye's almost everyday and quackity has been calling skye almost everyday.

skye has been doing more streams with george and niki now that she's constantly with them and she's been playing a lot more games with quackity now that he's calling a lot again too.

when niki got her key to the apartment they accidentally made two extras instead of one, so george, being george, stole it and uses it every time he goes over to skye's.

today, george is planning on hanging out with skye alone for the first time in a while. niki was going to hangout with wilbur all day today so skye and george got to be alone.

skye was still asleep since she stayed up all night watching american horror story. george reaches the top of the stairs and see's skye out cold in bed.

george and skye have gotten really close very quickly this past month. so, he jumped on top of her, with no hesitation, waking skye up.

"ow! george! stop- get the fuck off!" skye's immediate instinct is to hit george.
"get up, silly." george says while dodging and blocking all of her hits.

he finally just grabs her hands and uses one of his hands to pin them down and the other to tickle her. she screams and giggles, not liking to be tickled.

"stop! george- i don't like to- stop!" skye laughs and wiggles her body, trying to make him stop.
"what? don't like to be tickled?" george teases skye more, but stops tickling her.

george looks at skye, the two of them making eye contact. her breathing cuts as she feels herself starting to blush. he smiles, letting go of her hands completely.

"you're annoying." she yawns in mid-sentence and scratches her head.
"nice hair." george looks up at her very messy hair that was in a messy bun.
"thanks!"
"okay, get ready. i wanna do shit today. it's our first time hanging out since the fake girlfriend thing. so, let's hang!" george gets off the bed, excited for today.

skye groans and falls back on her pillow. george snatches the pillow from right under her and smacks her with it in the head. he whips it around and swings it again, she grabs it out of his hands though.

she pushes him where she was, tackling him until she was straddling him. she begins to hit him with the pillow, way harder than he hit her.

george grabs the pillow, making her stop. he throws it to the side and glares up at her. she giggles and moves to get off of him. george grabs her hips, holding her there.

skye looks down at him, confused of why he did that. he tightens his grip on her hips before finally flipping her onto her back. he now was straddling her and he grabs another pillow, hitting her with it over and over. they both laugh and skye tries to take but fails miserably.

george finally stops and puts the pillow down. he gets off of her and holds his hand out to her. skye looks down at his hand, then up at him. they make eye contact with each other. her heart raced has she slowly placed her hand onto his.

he smiles as he drags her towards her closet, picking out an outfit for her and handing them to her. he let's go of her and heads down the steps.

"get dressed. we're going out to lunch." george yells while going down the stairs.

skye looks at the clothes, surprised on how well of a job he did with picking out her outfit. she slips her hoodie and sweats off, changing into the clothes george had picked.