09

@darkkskye

@darkkskye lunch with my boy<3view 9,826 comments below>@GeorgeNotFound my girl<3      >@darkkskye <3>@dreamwastaken are you FINALLY telling the world you two are together?      >@darkkskye yup i stole ur boyfriend:]                >@dreamwastaken...

view 9,826 comments below
>@GeorgeNotFound my girl<3
>@darkkskye <3
>@dreamwastaken are you FINALLY telling the world you two are together?
>@darkkskye yup i stole ur boyfriend:]
>@dreamwastaken i guess i'll just be the side hoe:/
>@quackitythaduck cute but u better not break her heart mr gogy:))
>@GeorgeNotFound i love her too much to do that to her big q:))
>@Nihaachu skye: "i'll be back imma go get lunch" me: "can i come" skye: "sorry but no because this is a important lunch" me: *gets a notification that skye tweeted and sees this...
>@darkkskye dates are important
>@Nihaachu ik i'm just giving u shit:)
>@user27583 snf? darkkgeorge? any skye and george ships? also i'm so happy that they're together bc they're just too cute together!!
>@user195936 OMFG YESSSSSS SNF! SNF! SNF! SNF! SNF! SNF! SNF! SNF! SNF! SNF!
>@user1957397 i love skye to death but she stole my future boyfriend...

skye sets down her phone and admires george taking a picture with some fans. they were so funny and she swears they're still in shock by the fact that they met him.

then one of the girls looks over at skye. she was kind of a bit away from them because she left to get napkins right before they spotted him. the girl screams and runs over to skye.

she wraps her arms around skye and hugs her tightly. skye giggles and hugs her back. she pulls away and looks up at skye with a huge smile. skye thought it was so cute how excited she was to see her.

"you're like my idol! i've always wanted to be you! you're so nice and pretty and funny! can we take a picture with you too?" the girl asks, holding her phone in her hand.
"of course." skye softy says, too shy to speak louder.

the girl grabs skye's hand and drags her to where george and the girl's two other friends are. george wraps his arm around skye and they all smile for the picture.

"thank you so much!" one of the girls say, looking at the picture.
"can i see?" george politely asks and the girl nods in response.
"oh, my god. you look so pretty in that picture, skye." the girl who loves skye says.
"she's always pretty." george smiles at the picture then pulls skye into a hug.
"well, we better get going. have a good day, girls." skye says as her and george walk away.
"bye!" the three girls yell, all waving goodbye.

they were still freaking out and were obviously happy about the interaction. skye shivers, the cold air hit her after leaving the little shop. george looks over at her.

he wanted to wrap his arm around her but he didn't want to come off too touchy. he places his hand on her lower back and leans closer to her face.

"are you cold? do you need me to warm you up?" george asks sweetly.

skye just simply nods in response, holding out her arms towards him. george smiles and wraps his arms around her waist pulling her in towards him.

• • •

skye opens the door to her apartment and george happily walks inside. kind of like he lived there. skye just giggles and closes the door.

skye turns around from locking the door and george grabs her waist, pushing her up against him and the door behind her. george leans down and starts to kiss her neck softly.

"you want to go upstairs?" skye softly whispers.

george just smiles and grabs her hand, leading skye to her room. george lightly pushes her onto the bed, leaning slowly down and kisses her forehead.

"can we cuddle?" george asks with an excited smile.
"yes!" skye jumps up from her bed, "let me change into more comfortable clothing."
"okay." george laughs.

george sits down on the bed and looks back at skye. his eyes go wide as she takes off her shirt revealing her bra.

he's never seen her in an actual bra. usually she'll wear sports bras. he liked it though.

skye looks over at him and giggles at his facial expression. george snaps out of it and clears his throat. skye takes off her pants and now is in a bra and thong.

george's jaw drops. skye laughs and starts to walk towards him slowly. she leans down and gives him a quick kiss before turning around.

"can you unclip my bra for me please?" skye moves her hair out of the way.
"y-yeah. whatever you say, mamas." george giggles before unclipping skye's bra.

skye laughs and walks back to her closet. she grabs a sports bra and slip it on. george watches with googly eyes as she slips on a georgenotfound hoodie.

• • •

skye and george watched a couple of episodes from american horror story. when they were done, it was already dark. skye got all comfy and george wraps his arms around her, spooning her. skye smiles and drifts off to sleep.