05

@darkkskye

@darkkskye shhh don't tell gogy i posted this pic of him:]view 8,362 comments below>@GeorgeNotFound wtf why do i look so good?      >@quackitythaduck not as good as me>@nihaachu hey! i'm with u too! where's my paparazzi pictures from skye?      >@...

view 8,362 comments below
>@GeorgeNotFound wtf why do i look so good?
      >@quackitythaduck not as good as me
>@nihaachu hey! i'm with u too! where's my paparazzi pictures from skye?
      >@darkkskye ooo i have some pictures i would love to post but u wouldn't be a big fan of them niki
            >@nihaachu nvm<3
                    >@darkkskye ok<3
>@dreamwastaken hey
      >@GeorgeNotFound dweam
      >@darkkskye hey dream
>@WilburSoot hey! my glasses!
      >@GeorgeNotFound tehe
            >@darkkskye tehehe

skye puts down her phone and looks back up at niki and george. they were still reading the comments on her post, seeing what others said. george looks up from his phone and at skye.

they both agreed to stay friends and probably hangout instead of leaving things awkward. so, they made plans to hangout the next day. niki came so she could supervise them, just in case another mistake happens.

"we should get some chips. i'm craving some chips right about now." george looks around at the shops around them.
"yeah, that sounds good." niki puts her phone away and also looks around.
"there's a restaurant down the street that has really good chips." skye points down the road and george nods his head.
"let's go." george stands up and starts walking in that direction.

skye and niki both stand up and follow george. niki wraps her arm around skye's shoulders and looks at her. skye smiles at niki, trying not to pay attention to how good george looked today.

they all walk in the restaurant and the smell of the food hits them. niki sniffs and her eyes go wide. skye laughs at her reaction but george then does the same thing. making all three of them laugh.

"hi, table for three?" the young man asks.
"yes, please." george smiles at the man.
"okay, follow me." the man grabs menus and starts walking towards a table.

our waitress then comes up to the table about 5 minutes later and smiles at them. she takes the drink orders and then quickly leaves. george was obviously checking her out, skye noticed right away.

the rest of the lunch was them just joking around with each other and teasing george for checking their waitress out. they pay the bill and then leave the restaurant, the waitress winking at george their way out of the door.

"that waitress was pretty cute. don't you think george?" skye jokes, both her and niki dying of laughter.
"you guys are children." george rolls his eyes playfully.
"hey! i didn't say anything!" niki holds up her hands like she was getting arrested.

• • •

the rest of the day was super fun. they ended up going on a walk by a pond and feeding some ducks. they also walked all the way to wilbur's house, it was pretty far so they rented bikes halfway there. he was pretty happy to see them and especially george, since he doesn't get to see george that often.