07

skye blinks her eyes open, feeling breathing on the back of her neck. she grabs her phone camera to see how he was sleeping and she about died.

holy shit. holy shit. he's so cute! how does he look so perfect while sleeping.

george was holding onto her waist, pressed up against her and his face was burrowed in the back of her neck. he was so warm and skye felt so safe in his arms. she puts down her phone and shifts her body to face him, waking him up.

"good morning, sleepyhead." skye taps his nose before burrowing her face in his chest.
"good morning, love." george smiles, grabbing her waist and pulling her in closer to him.
"did you sleep okay? did i do anything upset you? did i hog the blankets? i hope not." skye asks, worried she did steal the blankets like she usually does at sleepovers.
"no, the blankets and you were fine. we just cuddled so the blankets stayed on both of us. to be honest, that was the best sleep i have had in a very long time. i loved it." george speaks, his raspy morning voice driving skye crazy.
"o-oh, same. that was the best sleep i've ever had, like ever." skye admits, lifting her face from his chest and looks up at him.

george looks back down at her and smiles. skye immediately blushes, his smile drove her crazy. he leans in closer to her, his hand sliding up her back and into her hair.

skye looks at his lips, his beautiful lips curls into a smile. she slides her hand up to the back of his neck, gently pulling him closer until their lips touched.

george pulls away after a second or two, surprised she did that. he smiles then pulls her head in so their lips touched again.

skye ran her fingers through his hair, kissing him passionately. he grabs her waist and pulls her on top of him, skye now straddling him.

she lifts away from his face, laying down on top of him. he wraps his arms around her and smiles, loving her warmth and her touch. everything she did caused butterflies in his stomach.

"skye?" george nervously asks.
"yes, george?" skye smiles up at george, she loved when he said her name.
"i like you a lot and," george takes a deep breath before continuing, "i really want to be with you but you said that we're always going to be friends. but we kissed three times now and each time was so spectacular. i just want moments like this where you're in my arms and i want to be able to call you mine. is that weird?" george blurts out, letting out all his feelings.

skye smiles up at george. she thought it was so cute how much she made him nervous. she places hand on the back of his neck, pulling him into a quick kiss. he looks back at her confused.

"i like you too, george. like a lot. i wanted to be with you for a while and i feel the same way about the kisses. and i would love to be yours. that's all i want. to be yours." skye admits, smiling up at george.
"yes! be mine- wait! let me do this correctly." george shuffled out from under skye.

they both sat up on the bed, staring at each other with smiles. george admired her eyes, loving every feature he could see. he got lost in his thoughts, thinking about how much he wanted to kiss her.

"are you going to say something?" skye whispers with a little giggle.
"y-yes. skye, will you go out with me?" george places his hands on skye's thighs where her legs were stretched out towards him.
"yes! of course! yes!"
"really?"
"yes, george! i literally just admitted that just a second ago, dumby."
"shut up."

george slides his hands up to skye's waist, pulling her onto his lap. she places her hand on the back of his neck, pulling him towards her. george leans in and their lips touch gently, then they start to kiss more passionately.

skye and george both pull away after what seemed like seconds but was really like 10-15 minutes. skye looks at george, admiring his eyes, his smile, his touch, everything about him.

• • •

"what! that's no fair!" skye yells into her mic, throwing her arms up in the air.
"hell yeah! fucking loser! i won! i'm the greatest motherfucker alive!" quackity screams in victory after wining a boxing match with her.

skye's lore has been going really well and this lore video, quackity and her boxed to see which one gets to become king/queen. quackity won though.

"bow to your king." quackity demands, everyone bowing except for skye and dream.
"what are you doing? skye, bow." george whispers, turning to look at her.
"no. this is wrong. you can't be king! you're way too manipulative. you don't deserve to be king, especially after killing wilbur!" skye yells into her mic, smirking proudly at her good ass acting.
"exactly, we can't have a king that will manipulate us and kill us for no reason!" dream yells into his mic, his good ass acting kicking in as well.

skye runs her character towards quackity, hitting him a couple of times. they start to fight again, it was an axe fight. quackity looks at his health, his eyes going wide as he notices how low he was.

"wait, wait, wait! skye wait! skye! i'm low! wait! i'm low! stop! skye, please! stop-" quackity stops mid-sentence when his screen goes a tint of red and the options "respawn" and "more options" pop up.
"skye... you killed him." george un-crouched his character and walks to skye.

they all stop their streams, without another word. they applaud each other, complimenting each other's acting. george then leaves the call and about 5 minutes later skye hears a knock on her door.

"i'm betting that's george so i better get going." skye looks at the leave call button.
"no, i still wanna talk to you guys." quackity yells, convincing her to stay on call.
"okay, fine. i'll be back." skye stands up and walks out of her room.

skye opens her front door to see george happily smiling down at her. she steps to the side, allowing him to come in. she closes the door and turns around, george immediately grabs her waist and pulls her into a kiss.

"someone missed me." skye says as they both pull away.
"yeah, did you leave the call too?" george asks, still holding onto her waist.
"no, they want to talk to us." skye smiles, leading him to her room.

they hangout for a little bit longer with niki and still on call with the others. quackity was teasing them for finally getting together.

"you know, i haven't seen you guys kiss yet." dream points out, trying to be george's wingman.
"yeah, me neither." quackity smirks.
"oh, i definitely have." niki laughs, george and skye just rolling their eyes.
"you should kiss for us." dream says with a smirk that could definitely be heard in his voice.
"yeah! kiss!" quackity yells.
"i agree. kiss cam!" wilbur laughs.
"okay, fine." skye agrees, annoyed by them.

george was standing right next to her chair, so she turned to the side to face him. he turns as well and they look at each other for a moment, george tracing her jawline with his index finger.

george tilts her chin up and bends down to be closer to her. skye's heart begins to race as he is only inches from her lips. his hand slides down to her neck, pulling her into a kiss.

holy shit! that was hot! everything about him is hot, what am i talking about?

"holy shit!" quackity yells into his mic before screaming and hyping them up.
"jesus!" dream mumbles, then hyping them up along with the other boys.

george and skye pull away, kind of out of breath. skye places her hand on her heart, it was still racing like crazy. george smiles at her face, he loved how flustered he got her. especially in front of people.

"did you like it?" quackity laughs, seeing how flustered skye was.
"shut up." skye scolds him before turning back to george, "i'm leaving the call so say bye."
"bye guys." george waves into the camera.
"wanna say bye too, niki?" skye turns to niki.
"bye!" niki smiles at the camera.
"bye!" the boys on the call yell back.