03

@darkkskye

@darkkskye spending most of my day with @GeorgeNotFound and @Nihaachuview 4,687 comments below>@GeorgeNotFound pov skye doesn't give niki her photos credits      >@darkkskye she's okay>@Nihaachu i'm a very good photographer<3      >@darkkskye yes ...

view 4,687 comments below
>@GeorgeNotFound pov skye doesn't give niki her photos credits
>@darkkskye she's okay
>@Nihaachu i'm a very good photographer<3
>@darkkskye yes u are<3
>@quackitythaduck george? why the fuck are you with george?
>@darkkskye awh if only you were here to find that out:/

skye puts her phone in her back pocket and listens to george and niki argue over if they should buy some bread to feed ducks or not. niki won, and all three of them walk to the closest store and then to a park.

niki feeds the ducks at the pond bread while george just watches. skye grabs a slice of bread and walks up to the pond. she crouches right next to niki and throws a little piece of bread next to a duck.

"so, about tonight. we need a plan." george runs his fingers through his hair.
"okay, like what." skye stands back up and turns around to face george.
"okay, how about we met a year ago."
"what? why a year?"
"because that's how long i've been using a girlfriend excuse for things."
"oh, my god. okay, a year. how about we met by quackity, we were playing among us and we got along really well. does that sound good?"
"yeah, that sounds good. so, we also need a couple of rules."
"rules? what do you mean rules?"
"i mean, if we're going to convince them that we've been dating for a year, don't you think we have to at least hug each other?"
"i guess."
"wait what? you guys are actually going to hug each other?" niki laughs.
"it's a hug, niki. why is that so hug funny to you?" george raises his eyebrow at her with a smile.
"you guys should kiss too!" niki laughs hysterically.
"stop, niki! we're not going to kiss." skye softly smiles, trying not to laugh.
"okay, well, we'll hug and hold hands. how about that?" george throws a couple pieces of bread on at the ducks.
"yeah, that's fine." skye rubs her arms, trying to warm herself up.
"are you cold?" niki walks towards skye.
"yes. i'm so cold!" skye shivers.
"how are you cold? it's not even cold." george rolls his eyes playfully.
"yes it is." skye raises her eyebrow at george
"no, it's not." george raises his eyebrow back at skye.

skye puts her cold hands on his face, he was so warm. george smushes his face as he tries to dodge her hands. he grabs her wrists and looks at her deep in the eyes.

"stop. your hands are so cold." george let's go of her wrists.
"oh, probably because i'm cold." skye says sarcastically.

all three of them continue their walk, feeding the duck on the way. when they run out of the bread, they start to head back to skye's house. they walk up her complex's stairs and to her apartment door. they all follow skye to her room.

"nice room." george looks around at all her stuff.
"thanks. let's do a stream real quick now that you're here. my chat would be pretty happy to see both of you guys." skye starts up her pc.
"wait, first, you need to get wilbur on discord, remember?" niki looks up from her phone.
"oh, yeah." skye messages wilbur on discord to get him on a call.