Chapter 2:~Threats~

"Legolas, it's nice to see you again, my friend,"Aragorn greeted. And Elora smiled at her brother and the feast began.
Emersion sat down a bit from Elora and her ladies who had finally returned when Elora had been freed from Cirdan's control.

After the dinner, the ball began.
Elora noticed that some of the people in the hall was staring at her.
Thranduil was talking with Lord Elrond and Legolas was with his friends.
She also noticed that Emersion was watching her. And she noticed her brother who was sitting at the long table with his friends. And her father was talking with Lord Elrond and she could feel Emersion was watching her and she glanced aside and saw Livia's ambassador standing in a corner.

And the ambassador Anthony went over to Elora, "Your Majesty, the elves must be very happy to have you home. The rightful Queen of The Light Kingdom back with her real father. The Light Kingdom is in Livia's hands but you also endanger them. If you were threatened, do you really think your family would come to your defence?," And Elora looked at him angrily, "I guess that's one of the meanings with family," And Anthony smiled at her, "Do you really think they trust you. Let me give some advice. Pack you and your pretty friends and go back to Cirdan's castle," And Elora looked at him suspiciously, "And exactly how long will it take before Livia tries to assassinate me? I'm not going anywhere," And Anthony smiled at her, "Didn't Cirdan raise a brave elleth? Taken from your real parents as a baby, if I recall. How was the life with Cirdan? We thought it needed a little sizing. Something to make the flavour of intentions clear," And Elora remembered her poisoned friend some years ago and looked at him angrily, "You!...," And suddenly, Emersion showed up beside her, "Elora,"He said as he put his hand on her arm, "You're missing the game. Gimli has had seven cups of wine. The one who can stay alert longest. We must have one ourselves," And Emersion turned to the ambassador, "Anthony. Back at a court," "And very pleased to be here,"Anthony said. And Emersion turned to Elora, "I have another game in mind for you!," And he gave his cup to the ambassador and dragged Elora away from him and away to the others.
And Legolas quickly stood up, "What's going on," "Ithildin?," Galadriel asked in concern. And Emersion pressed Elora against the wall. "What are you doing?,"Elora asked in panic. "Don't move, don't push me away, you're shaking,"Emersion explained, "You can't show them you're scared," And Elora swallowed, "He threatened me here at Gondor's court. He wanted me to know that they've tried to poison me before," And Emersion sighed, "He's heard things. Livia must know you've returned home," And Elora swallowed, "Then they're aware... that I don't have your protection here," "You do!,"Emersion insisted, "You do," And Elora swallowed, "They're dozens of people who's fallowing Livia and people all over middle earth," And Emersion looked at her, "I'm at your side. We're going to see so you get back your throne. You're the rightful Queen of The Light Kingdom. Many fallows only Livia because of fear or that they don't have a choice. We'll prove to them that you're strong," And Elora shook her head, "But I'm not," And Emersion smiled, "Well, they'll think you are before they leave," And he backed away from her a bit and held out his hand to her, "Can you do this?," And Elora swallowed, "Absolutely," And she took his hand and went over to her brother and his friends.

And Elladan glanced at the beautiful elleth and smiled. He was happy that Thranduil's daughter had people she really trusted.
"Elora, are you alright?,"Thranduil asked his daughter worriedly. And Elora sighed, "I'm fine,"