Chapter 13:~Discussion of marriage~

Elora and Legolas arrived back to the castle and went into their father's throne room.

"Elora, is it true you were trying to leave Mirkwood?,"Thranduil asked with a little bit of anger in his voice.
"Yes! I was! Is that what you wanted to hear!?,"Elora exclaimed.
"Silence, Elora!,"Thranduil exclaimed,
"You will marry Elladan! There's nothing to discuss! Now! Go back to your room! Or should I have the guards escort you back!?,"
And Elora stormed out of the throne room in anger.
----------
Elora entered her room and slammed the door behind her. And she put her hands on her sides as she felt her anger rise. And suddenly, her mirror broke and pieces of glass fell to the floor.
And her eyes glowed yellow because of her anger. She told herself to calm down at least so her eyes stopped glowing. If any servant noticed how dangerous and powerful her magic really is, it wasn't sure if her father would allow her wandering around the palace freely anymore.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Elora took a deep breath,
"Come in,"She replied.
And Legolas entered his sister's room,
"Elora, you okey?," And he noticed the broken mirror.
"Elora? What did you do?,"He asked worriedly.
Elora realised she needed to tell her little brother the truth. It was better he knew then their father.
"Legolas, if I tell you, promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even Adar. He can't know,"She explained,
"I don't even want to know what he'll do to me if he finds out,"
"Elora, you're starting getting me worried. What's going on, muinthel?(sister),"Legolas asked worriedly.
And Elora sighed, "My anger broke the mirror," Legolas looked at her confused,
"What do you mean?,"
Elora sighed, "My powers is tied to my emotions. So whenever I feel something, my powers does too. They felt my anger and even if I didn't use them, they activated and made my anger break the mirror. I'm afraid, if father finds out how powerful my magic really is, he may think I'm a danger to everyone in middle earth,"
"Elora, you are not an evil person,"Legolas told his sister,
"You are a wonderful elf princess who was born with gifts no other elves process. You're from a line of elves we only thought was myths. That's what makes you so special. And you will be The Queen of The Light Kingdom,"
And Elora sighed, "Now I only need to marry a man I don't know who'll be my King and husband,"
"But the people will obey their Queen. And only their Queen if that's her wish,"Legolas smiled.
And Elora smiled and hugged her brother.

Legolas broke the hug and smiled at her, "Elora, I've known Elladan and his twin brother Elrohir since I 13(4) years old. Elladan is kind, adventurous and loyal. You're going to love him. He isn't as bad as you think," And Elora smiled and Legolas left the room as Emersion entered, "You alright?," And Elora nodded.

Emersion sat down beside her on the edge of the bed, "Elora, you have a chance of love again. Think of this as something positive. You are upset about this marriage because you still have fears from the rape you endured. But I'm sure this Elladan is as nervous as you are about this marriage," And Elora smiled, "You're a good friend, Emersion," And Emersion smiled, "And I will always be here for you," And he hugged her tightly and left the room and Elora sighed.