Chapter 14:~First meeting~

(Next day)

(Elladan's POV)
Today, I will meet my future wife. The Princess of Mirkwood, the oldest child of Thranduil. People says she's the most beautiful elleth in the whole middle earth.
This was the deal father made with King Thranduil. An alliance against Livia to help his daughter to take back The Light Kingdom's throne if I married her.
I'm honoured to get to marry her and I will surely grow to love her too. But the question is: Will she ever be able to love me too? Or would we only be married for a political purpose? I guess I'll find out one day. We will after all be married for eternity.

"Elladan! It's time to go! Thranduil is expecting us to arrive in some hours," My father yelled.
I sighed and went out to my father and we set off against Mirkwood.

"You will like her, ion nín (my son),"My father explained,
"The Princess of Mirkwood is a very strong woman. She's also kind and beautiful. I'm sure you will grow to love her in some way,"
"Yes, Adar (Father),"I simply replied. And we continued our journey to Mirkwood.
---------
Elora put on white long elven dress.

---------Elora put on white long elven dress

A pair of silver diamond earrings

And a silvery diamond necklace that had belonged to her mother

And a silvery elf tiara with diamonds.

And a pair white ballerina shoes and her long blonde hair in a braid

And a pair white ballerina shoes and her long blonde hair in a braid. And she went out of her room.

Elora came down into the throne room where her father and brother was waiting.
Thranduil smiled and put his hand on his daughter's shoulder,
"You look beautiful. This will go well, I promise,"
And suddenly, the gates opened and Lord Elrond entered with his sons.
And Arwen who stood with Aragorn smiled. Happy to see her father and brothers again.

"Welcome, my old friend,"Thranduil greeted Elrond.
Elrond smiled, "Elora, this is my son Elladan,"
And Elladan smiled and bowed to The Princess,
"It's an honour to meet you, Your Grace," And he kissed her hand.
"It's an honour to meet you too, My Lord," Elora said and smiled.

Thranduil smiled, "Legolas and Elrohir, go check the borders. Elora, why don't you and Elladan take a stroll and get to know each other. We'll see each other at the engagement feast later,"
"Of course, Adar,"Elora said quietly, not wanting to upset her father again.
And she went with Elladan.

(The garden)

Elora and Elladan walked through the garden, "Well, Elora, if we're going to be married in two days, at least tell me about yourself," And Elora sighed, "Well, as you know, I grow up in Cirdan's underground castle. I was trained by his wife Cristiana in everything a royal lady needs to know and I was trained by The dark wizard Ilitri in magic. I love riding, archery, painting, reading, singing and dancing," And Elladan looked at her a little impressed, "Well, Cirdan couldn't have allowed you doing all those things, I suppose," And Elora sighed, "Well, mostly I got to do those things as long as I did not bother him. Emersion was the one who has been more of a kind father to me," And Elladan nodded, "Well, I suppose I should tell you something about myself. I've always loved archery as well. I grow up in Rivendell with my twin brother, my sister Arwen and my adoptive brother Estel/Aragorn who's The King of Gondor. I was very nervous of meeting you, I admit," And Elora looked at him surprised, "Really? I didn't expect you to be nervous," And Elladan smiled, "The last Light elf is surprised by her future husband," And Elladan put his hand on her arm and Elora swallowed as she felt her fear rise, "We should go. The dinner will begin soon and my father is to announce our engagement," And she hurried away from Elladan and Elladan looked after her confused, 'Did I do something wrong?' He wondered.

(Later that night)

Elora and Elladan entered The great hall. And Legolas went over to his sister,
"How did it go?,"
"It can't get worse than it already is,"Elora sighed,
"He's really trying to make a good impression,"
And Legolas smiled, "He may not be a such a terrible husband as you think,"
"Maybe not," Elora admitted,
"We will be able to become friends at least,"
And the feast began.

Elora stood with her family when she felt a familiar presence of darkness. She had felt it yesterday when Legolas had left her room after their talk.
Ilitri had been spying on her.
And she walked a bit from the others when a voice interrupted the feast,
"You don't have to look for me, dearie! I'm right here!," And Ilitri showed up on one of chairs.
And Lord Elrond stepped forward,
"We don't want any evil wizards here! Leave now, Dark one!,"
Ilitri smiled wickedly,
"So tense. I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm here to talk to my favourite student,"
"Who in our family would ever want to learn magic with you as their teacher!?," Thranduil asked confused.
Ilitri smiled wickedly, "Your daughter, of course! Cirdan made sure she got the best and most powerful and dark teacher he could find. Your daughter was my favourite student of all I've ever had in my long, long immortal life,"
And Thranduil looked at his daughter shocked.

Elora looked at the wizard angrily and stepped forward,
"Did you only came here to enjoy yourself or did you actually come to tell me something!?,"
And Ilitri smiled wickedly and stood up,
"I came to tell you about your rival,"
And Elora sighed, "What do you know about Livia? What is she planning?,"
Ilitri smiled wickedly, "Livia wants revenge on you because she thinks it was your fault she became evil. And she doesn't want you taking back her Kingdom that rightfully belongs to you, my dear light elf. She's building an army to attack The elves and the rest of middle earth. And at the battlefield, it will be decided who is The rightful Queen of The Light Kingdom. You or her,"
"You wouldn't tell me all this information without a price,"Elora explained,
"What do you want? Whatever it is, I'm willing to pay it. No one in my family deserves to deal with your deals,"
Ilitri smiled wickedly, "How kindly of you,"
"Everything comes with a cost. What do you want?,"Elora asked.
Ilitri smiled wickedly, "It is true. You asked me of Livia's plan. I had nothing to give, and I didn't,"
Elora looked at the man confused,
"But you just told me?...,"
Ilitri smiled wickedly, "Everyone that lives in or near her kingdom knows about her plan,"
"But... What do you want then?,"Elora asked confused.
"Enough of your questions!,"Ilitri said and took off her necklace.
"No, please, that belonged to my mother,"Elora begged.
"And now it belongs to me,"Ilitri added,
"You were right about one thing, dearie! Everything comes with a cost! Including, wasting... my... time...,"
And he disappeared in a dark cloud of smoke.
And Elora felt her anger rise.