Chapter 10:~Back in Gondor~

Thranduil walked back and fourth in the meeting hall.
"Do not worry, Thranduil. Your daughter and Aragorn and his friends will bring Legolas safely home,"Elrond explained, trying to calm the upset elven King.
And a guard entered the hall,
"My Lord, The Princess of Mirkwood and The King of Gondor is almost here. They told me to prepare a room for the elven Prince. He's badly injured,"
"Legolas...,"Thranduil said worriedly.

And suddenly, the gates opened and Aragorn entered with Legolas in his arms.

"Ion nín (My son),"Thranduil swallowed.
"Take him to the infirmary, quick!,"Elrond ordered.

(The infirmary)

"He's been poisoned with a poison I've never seen before,"Elrond sighed,
"I don't know if I can help him,"
"There must be something you can do!,"Thranduil exclaimed.
"Not for this poison. I've never seen anything like it before,"Elrond explained.
"So he could...,"Thranduil began, didn't even want to think about the thought of losing his son.
And Lord Elrond sighed, "I'm sorry, mellon nin (my friend) But without someone with knowledge of this, I'm afraid Legolas might die. And I'm afraid no elf knows anything about this. This is very dark and dangerous magic,"
And suddenly, Elora entered the room.
"Where did you go!? The servants said they hadn't seen you since we returned,"Aragorn explained.
Elora looked at them irritated,
"Oh, I'm sorry if I don't keep your times! I was actually picking up my things so I can save Legolas life,"
"You can save him?,"Lord Elrond asked.
"Of course I can!,"Elora explained,
"This is strong and dark magic. Magic my teacher taught me to use,"
And she took out a potion that was in a little bottle and gave it to Legolas,
"The poison should be removed in an hour,"
And she held out her hand over Legolas and healed him with her light healing powers,
"Now he just needs rest for his strength to return," She explained.
Elora, do you know what happened? Why did she torture my son, your brother like this?,"Thranduil asked his daughter.
Elora sighed,"I will tell all of you what I know on the feast tonight. Hopefully, I can talk to one of the responsible myself tonight,"
And Emersion sighed, "Elora, you know that this poison only exists in The Light Kingdom. Livia wanted you to save him," And Elora sighed, "I know. And I'm not letting her get away this time,"