In family way [J]

James' POV

Riley lives with me and my family after she decided to move out hers when we got engaged. 2 months ago We went away on a small vacation together and some stuff went down. This morning Riley woke up the me out of bed and ran into my en-suite and threw up. I go and help her then we shower together and go to get breakfast. The girls rush around getting in the way so I just pick Riley up and sit her on the couch. I start thinking about what her random throwing up meant then it clicked..... its been 2 Months since well you know maybe she's pregnant.... to be honest I hope she is coz I want a family with her. I sit beside her and she leans on me still pale. Mum walks over and instantly takes rileys temperature having heard her throwing up. Of course her temperature is fine. I pull mum aside and tell her that me and Riley are well yeah, she is shocked at first but acknowledges that we are engaged so we can be. I tell her that I'm gonna get some tests for Riley and she tried to give me money but I refuse. I insist I will get them as she's my financee and so it's my baby. Mum nods and tells me I'm being very mature, I smile and sit back beside Riley and tell her my plan and she smiles telling me that she agrees that she could be pregnant.

After going to the shop, Riley takes the test. Once it's on the time to wait we cuddle and wait, mum had sent the girls out so it was just us and her, she told us when she tested for piper it came very strongly positive pretty much straight off. Rileys timer goes off and we look.

We keep looking for a while not understanding the lines,, thankfully mum makes us jump by squealing then shouting "IM GONNA BE A GRANDMA" so it was evident it was positive.

I turn to Riley and say we're now in Family way baby