I went protective mode (couple)

(Britts pov)

So me Trev and some of the other cast couples are out clubbing and I'm just away from the group and this group of guys approach me and ask me why I'm alone. I tell them my boyfriend and best friends are across the other side of the bar. They question me on my boyfriend.

'His name is Trevor, he's a triple threat, we started as just duet partners, I always crushed on him because man is he hot'

I suddenly feel these hands slip over my shoulders and join round my chest. I glance at the hands and instantly know they are Trevs. Now we only got together that day so not many people know we are together.

'Hey babe whats up'

'Just coming to hold my girl'
He over announciates the my so I know he's a little mad .

I laugh at Trev and talk to the guys. They offer me a drink but Trev decines. He tells me that he wants to get a photo of us to use to announce we date so I agree and we go to one of the back rooms and lock the door . We lie on the bed and try several poses then find one we like. In the pose we are kissing and making a heart shape with our hands.

We both smile then kiss again and Trev sends me the photo

'Trev babe why did you pull me away?'

'They were obviously hitting on you'

'I love you and only you'

'I know , I just got stressed and well protective, that's the way I get'

We kiss again and then we decide we should head home.

A/n
So this is kinda based of a trittany role play I'm doing with my friends Keira (@tnsxsteppers ) Jess (tnsxjiley ) and Carys (I can't find your account 😂)