YOU WHAT....WE'RE DONE

*so this is more tordan and Brittjamin than trittany but I had the idea so will just do it in here. Thanks to my jiley crackhead group- you know who you are for inspo*
*povs will shift*
-Trevs pov-

So today I wake up to find out Jordan has gone out early once again. This is starting to get on my nerves because I do want to spend time with my supposed girlfriend but she is never anywhere to be seen. Since we are currentlyin Canada I decide to go to see my parents.

-britts pov-
I've been living with Brennan because I had yet another blowout argument with Benjamin. Unfortunately Brennan is going to visit his family for a few weeks so I have to go somewhere else. Recently I have actually been in contact with Joanne and Steven Flanagan  and they follow me on Instagram. Yes I've been in contact with Trevors mum and younger brother. They are like a second family to me. Wait they are like a second family joanne has space I'm gonna call her on Instagram and ask.

After a hours chat I pack and head off to Joannes. Once I arrive I walk in and I go straight into trevors childhood room and throw my bags in there. Then I walk down and sit in the lounge. I chat with steven and his girlfriend Sarah who is around and  then we suddenly hear a car door slam and then the front door open. We turn to look and that's when I meet eyes with Trevor. We stare at each other for a bit then he clocks the cut I have on my temple and instantly runs over and hugs me. I break down into his chest and he rubs my back. Steven asks him why he's here and he curtly replies with once again he woke up to  Jordan having disappeared so ge decided to come see mum. I sit down and he sits beside nd and I notice his arm round my waist and this makes me feel guilty because the way I reared him when I first saw him and Jordan. I pull him upstairs and we with either side of his bed.

Ben and I had a blowout argument and he attacked me 

Jordan's never around to argue with

The argument was over him smelling like perfume that I do not own

Well shit

Ummm no offence but Jordan never being round might mean shes cheating on you......

Ben smelling like perfume that you don't have seems like he's cheating

I guess

We suddenly get texts simultaneously

Kitchener park now

Kitchener park now

We grab our phones and Trev his keys then we both go to our own cars  and we drive to the park.

We arrive and find Ben and Jordan together holding hands and Jordan resting her other hand on her stomach.

Ben tears my world apart with 5 words

Me and Jordan are expecting

Jordan then turns Trevs world upside down

-Trevs pov-

I love Ben now Trevor and we want to raise our child as a pair

I see Brittany beside me teared up after Ben telling her him and Jordan are expecting. I'm mad that them as they cheating on us.

Yeah that's fine coz we're over.

I look at Britt who has also just ended it with Ben and is crying because it,I wrap my arm round her shoulders.

-britts pov-

After breaking up with Jordan Trev wraps his arm round my shoulders and I look at him. He tells me he's gonna ask steven to come drive his car and then he'll drive mine and I nod.

After 30 minutes steven arrives and we go home.  I lie on the couch heartbroken and Trev puts my head on his lap. We stay like that until Joanne calls us for dinner. I don't feel like eating but Trev pursades me so I do.

After eating Trev gets his ipad and puts netflix on and we end up cuddled on his bed watching a random show I have no idea what. I look up at Trev and see him looking down at me and suddenly we kiss.

*A year later*

It's been a year since me and Trev kissed sealing our secret hidden love  and now I'm lying in a hospital bed in labour. Yep me and Trev got together and then secretly got married and are now having a baby.