touring with her (couple)

(A/N: this is from Trevs view)

The tour is going amazing and I'm so glad to be here with my best friends and family. From time to time it's awkward because the truth is I love Brittany. I don't know how she feels about me but that's gonna change tonight after the show.

Tonight I'm going to  ask her to sit with me at dinner. Tonight I'm asking her how she feels about me. Tonight I may kiss her as Trev not James. Wow I'm getting ahead of myself.

*after the show *

We are all now leaving so I'm just waiting for Britt.  All the girls come out except her, I keep waiting and eventually she comes out and she comes straight to me and hugs me.

'That was such a good reception today'

'Yeah, hey listen.... I was wondering if you would wanna sit beside me at dinner today?'

'Sure, that sounds great.... also I need to talk to you about something.....'

'Ummm so do I. I need to get something out into the open.'

'So do I. Let's catch up with the others then talk on the bus'

'Sure'

I grab her hand and and I swear she blushes upon me doing so. We run off to find the others and then we keep holding hands.  We hear fans scream our names but we ignore and climb into the bus. We go into the back lounge and sit facing each other.

'So Trev .... truth is ..... I love you.....as more than a friend'

'That's good.... I feel the same way'

'Really'

Instead of answering I swiftly lean towards and place a kiss on her lips.  She is clearly taken by surprise but she kisses back. I push her against the couch for a little bit then we pull away and both blush.

We chat for a bit and then we go to dinner and sit together.

*a month later*

Me and Britt are going amazingly and today we are announcing.
As the cast are on an off day we are  sight seeing. We get to a spot and Britt turns to me and asks us to take a cute photo that we can use to announce. We decide to take one of those photos where the girl holds the guys hand. We try several times then we end up taking the best one.

After a few hours of sight seeing we go back to the bus and me and Britt post matching posts

Our captions are: so the truth is out me and  (the others username)  are dating and have been a month. This has been the best month of our lives and we can't wait to see where our future leads us now. It starts now ❤