wedding dance (friendship)

Jordan Clark and Trevor Tordjman are getting married. Trevor has Lamar Johnson as his best man and Jordan's chief bridesmaid is Brittany Raymond. Now Trevor and Brittany don't get along too well after a old incident from right back when Trevor and Jordan firstly got together. Jordan made it this way because she had a plan to get these two ex best friends to talk. Shes gonna have a dance where the bridesmaids have to dance with the groom's party and vice versa, this means the bride herself will dance with the best man and the groom with the chief bridesmaid.

The wedding runs smoothly bar a slight awkward moment when Trevor and Brittany made eye contact and Trevor was shocked. The reception is really sweet and runs smoothly until Jordan announces her idea and everyone bar Trevor and Brittany perfectly pair off. Trevor and Brittany look at each other then their friends then each other again. Jordan and Lamar break and push the two together so they must dance.

*While dancing*

'So ummm congrats Trevor.... I'm happy for you'

'Oh uhhh thanks Brittany'

'Nah it's alright'

'Ummm well .....'

'Hey look I'm sorry for how I reacted'

Trevor spins Brittany around

'It was my fault Britt....'

' I shouldn't have got so pissy'

'You had all the right to be'

'So I should probably let out something and your wedding isn't probably the best time but none the less..... so I used to have really strong feelings for you and I really wanted to date you '

'Oh god I'm sorry, I didn't know'

'Nobody did Trev'

'If it make a it any difference I liked you a lot too and I did kinda wanna date but I didn't think you liked me so i didnt didn't take on. I'm sorry'

'I miss you'

'I miss you too'

'Friends?'

'No'

'Oh ok.... I understand.....'

'Best friends forever'

The dance ends and Trev takes Britt into a hug