Prologue

Prologue

While I'm staring at the wide blue sea, the wind blew hard as I closed my eyes. Then suddenly, I remembered him..

He wasn't an artist to color things perfectly. He wasn't also a singer to make me calm of his angelic voice. He wasn't even a good dancer.

He wasn't perfect.

He just taught me how to love in a calm and peaceful way. His love wasn't also perfect. I sometimes couldn't feel its warmth as I've always felt the coldness. But I was just too in love with him. I've fallen so hard.

My love for him made me stronger than I ever was. He was my strength, my anchor. He was my everything. He used to be my world.

As if I was an ocean's wave - I couldn't help but to come back again after I moved away from the shore. I couldn't resist it. I always leave whenever I feel pain but he always makes me come back too. Since then, I learned that he's my only home.

I've always wanted war but he just gave me his peaceful love for me. Whenever I scream, he would just whisper right on my ears, saying how he felt towards me. He would hug and comfort me. And with that, the pain of insecurities and loneliness would be wiped away after a long day of not seeing him or even talking to him. His love was just so tender. It was my heaven. It was so addicting that it made me numb from all the pain that he had caused me.

Our relationship was full of thunders and storms. But I would rather share an umbrella with him and survive the storm together than to do it with someone else.

I've experienced sufferings and different kinds of pain. I've sacrificed almost everything for us to be possible. But I know these are the consequences of forbidden love — to feel every bit of pain and sadness, to be miserable and unwanted, to wait hopelessly forever. I have no rights to complain as I truly loved and accepted him despite of the fact that we weren't really for each other.

I even made myself better for him. But I didn't know that it wasn't enough to make him stay. I didn't know that I wasn't enough for him.

I might have forgotten the pain, the memories and joy that he brought when he came into my life but I would never forget the way he loved me. Even though his feelings are now gone with the wind.

... ... ...