Deluxe 20

This one shot is for AngelBurke! Hope you'll like it!

• • •

|Angel's POV|

New year, new school. Yeah. I didn't have many friends, but I had some, the bestest of friends. Like at my old school, I was getting bullied. Not because I was ugly or anything, simply because I really loved Youtube. And apparently, not much people watched Youtube in this school, and that's why I was getting bullied. Because I was different from them. I wasn't 'like them' so they had to pick on someone. Luckily, I always had my friends I could count on. They were always there for me, whatever happened.

One day, while I was waiting for my friends next to my locker, this guy that everyone called D20, slammed his hand on the locker near my head. I jumped in surprise because of the shock. Also, at that time, I didn't know who he was. I simply thought he was another bully.

"What are you doing here, Angel?", he hissed. The way he said my name sounded cold and full of disguss.

"Simply waiting for my friends", I answered casually, not even bothering to look at him. I wasn't really affected by all this bullying so, for me, it was just one more bully to take care of.

"What did you say?", he coldly questionned as he slid in front of me. He had an angry look on his face, but I didn't care. Like, I never cared for anyone so why would I for him?

"I said, I'm waiting f-"

"No, no. I don't care what you said. It's how you said it. Who do you think you are to talk to me that way?!", he spoke loudly, getting closer to me. He towered with almost a head over me, making him look more intimidating. I stepped back as warm air hit my face, coming from his fuming nostrils. His eyes shot lightnings through me, he looked like the type you don't mess with.

I opened my mouth, wanting to apologize, but nothing was coming out so I simply closed it.

"Wait for me behind the school if you don't want to suffer. If you're not there, don't bother coming back to this school. Am I being clear?", he madly hissed, spitting all over me.

I nervously nodded, wiping his saliva from my face. He glared at me one more time before walking away like nothing had happen.

[Time skip to after school]

I was waiting behind the school, like he had told me. I've been waiting for 30 minutes now. I wanted to leave, but I didn't want to because I don't know what he could do to me if he came and saw I was not there. I was really nervous, and I don't normally get nervous. Not that much anyway.

It took approximatively 40 minutes before he appeared. When he saw me, his look seemed to have loosen up a little bit, but I noticed he was trying to stay mad. Like he was struggling to seem angry at me.

I hesitated to ask him why it took so much time, but he seemed to read my thoughts and answered without me even asking him. "I waited for everyone to leave before heading here", he explained, getting closer to me.

I stepped back until my back was against the wall. The way he said it, it seemed like he was about to murder me and he didn't want anyone to see him. I was truely scared now. Why did I even agreed on waiting for him? My thoughts were cut when I felt his hot breathe against the base of my neck.

"This is what you get to speak to me the way you did", he whispered. His bright grey eyes were the last thing I saw before he slammed his lips onto mines.

• • •

That was beautiful! I hope it was good enough! Keep sending me requests!