Deluxe 4 (2)

This request is for BasicallyImABear! Hope you enjoy, as always!

• • •

|Brooke's POV|

"Mom! Dad! We're home!", I shouted through the house.

"We?", my mother yelled back.

I smiled at Deluxe, my boyfriend, and grabbed is hand as we walked to the kitchen area.

"Mom, Dad, this is Deluxe, my boyfriend", I announced proudly.

Dad lifted his eyes from his newspaper, and Mom brought her hands to her mouth. Deluxe seemed kinda stressed about the idea of meeting my parents, but I had told him that everything was going to be alright.

"Oh my lord! My little baby brings us a man, finally!", Mom cried out. She walked to us and hugged me, then hugged Deluxe, who seemed very uncomfortable. I chuckled and teared my Mom away from my boyfriend.

"Oh dear, what do I do?", she paced around the room. She turned to Deluxe and spoke, "How about a dinner? Do you want to stay for dinner, my dear?"

"I, er, unfortunately can't stay, I am really sorry. But I'll consider that offer for another day, if it is fine with you obviously", Deluxe answered.

"Oh lord, you went far to get that man, honey! Way back from the south, am I right?", she giggled.

"Yes ma'am."

"Charming, charming! Of course you can come here for dinner any time, my dear!"

"Alright Mom, I'm gonna say bye to Deluxe. Be back in a few", I said.

"Of course, of course!"

I grabbed Deluxe's hand and brought him outside. We walked to the sidewalk where his car was parked.

"Your parents – well your Mom – seems a little bit...weird", he chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It's just that you're the first boyfriend I bring home", I explained to him.

"Really?"

"Yep! Now go before Mom gets out and harrass you again!"

"Goodbye, beautiful", he said, kissing me.

"Goodbye, I'll text you later."

[Time skip to a few hours later]

"So?", began Mom.

"Yes?"

"How did you guys meet?", she questionned, winking at me.

"It's complicated... I'll tell you another time."

"And where is he from?", Dad asked.

"Texas I think. He told me, but I don't quite remember", I answered truthfully.

"How old is he?", Mom asked.

"He's 24", I said, smiling widely.

"Jesus Christ, Brooke!", Mom exclaimed.

"What? What is it?"

"You're way too young to date that man! You're only 17!", exclaimed Dad.

"And? Why does it matter! I love him and he loves me!", I defended myself.

"I forbid you to see that man again, is that clear, young woman?", Mom said sternly.

"But Mom-"

"IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes..."

[Time skip to 11pm]

I texted Deluxe to let him know what had happened with Mom and Dad earlier.

Brooke: Hey

Deluxe: Hey baby girl ;)

Brooke: They said I couldn't see you anymore...

Deluxe: Wait, what? Why?

Brooke: Because they think I'm too young to date you! But I love you and that's what matters, right?

Deluxe: Right. Why don't I come and pick you up?

Brooke: I can't see you anymore, remember?

Deluxe: Just sneak out ;)

Brooke: I can't do that! I'll get caught!

Deluxe: Trust me, you won't. ;) I'll pick you up in 10 minutes.

Brooke: Okay, until then.

I waited ten minutes until Deluxe arrived. I shouldn't be doing this, but I loved Deluxe really much, and I would do anything for him. Nothing is going to tear us apart, not even my parents.

Deluxe: I'm here, be quick!

I managed to get down by my window and made my way to Deluxe's car. I hopped in and kissed him.

"I missed you", he whispered.

"I missed you too."

He grinned and drove off. Just as we sped away, I saw my Mom on the porch, looking in our direction, and my Dad comforting her. She had a frown covering her face, but that soon got replaced by a small loving smile. Acceptance.

• • •

Hope y'all enjoyed! I love writting these so keep requesting! The requests are still open!