ShadowBeatz

This one shot is for @AngelBurke! I hope you'll like it!

• • •

|Angel's POV|

My plane just landed in one of the most beautiful city of the United States, New York City. I was so excited about spending some time away from work! I still needed to find an hotel for me to stay in for the week, so I was walking through Time Square with my small suitcase.

While I was crossing the streets, I was listening to the Crew Remix. I was a huge fan of the Crew, and I was constantly either watching their videos or watching their streams. Then bam.

I woke up lying on the sidewalk with a blurred figure above me and some more blurred figures around me. I blinked multiple time, trying to unblure my vision. When I could finally see clearly, I noticed the boy leaning over me, speaking to me, but I couldn't hear anything.

He had bright green eyes, as green as fresh tree leaves in the middle of summer. He had raven dark hair falling delicately on his forehead, under a cap. In brief, he was the definition of perfection. Finally, I was able to hear what he was saying.

"Can you hear me?", he asked, panic extremely noticeable in his manly voice. I found myself smiling dumbfully and said, "Hey, what's up? Smiley face."

His eyes widden, I don't know from shock or from release that I was okay, but they did widden a lot. I tried to get up, helping myself with my elbows, when two strong arms caught me and lifted me on my feet in a matter of seconds. The mysterious guy, which was oddly familiar, was blankly staring at me.

"What happened to me?", I asked him. No reaction. I waved my hand in front of his face and he snapped his head. "Hm?"

"What happened to me?", I repeated, pointing at my head.

"Oh, um, you were about to get hit by a car so I tackled you down, but I think you hit your head because you were gone for a good 10 minutes", he explained to me as we walked to a bench. We sat down and I nodded.

"Well thanks for saving me", I warmly smiled at him. He gave me a small smile in return. He was kind of weird, staring at me like that.

"So, euh, what's your name?", I asked, trying to break the tension between us.

"Shadow. And yours?"

I stared at him wide eyes as he frowned and looked away. "Y-You mean Shadow from the C-Crew?", I stuttered nervously. I always had a crush on Shadow, since the beginning, and it kinda got bigger with time, if you know what I mean.

He nodded." Yep, it's me. And you are?"

"S-Sorry! I'm Angel", I managed to get out.

"Oh! Are you that girl from Twitter who told me she loved me?", he asked. I blushed and looked down.

"Maybe..."

"You know you're really pretty, right?", he suddenly said, stroking my cheek. I blushed again.

"W-What do you mean?"

"I've seen your Twitter. I, euh, have kinda stalked your profile because I thought you were gorgeous", he said blushing too. He then leaned down and kissed my cheek lightly.

"Oh well, if you're gonna kiss me, do it properly", I told him as I cupped his face and planted my lips on his. He kissed back and chuckled lightly. We pulled away and he pressed his forehead on mine. I laughed and he frowned. "Why are you laughing?", he asked.

"Because I can't believe ShadowBeatz saved my life."

• • •

Tada! Was it good? Bad? Too sentimental? I'm really sorry if it took so much time to update, it's just that I've been really busy lately. Hope you'll forgive me for that! Keep in mind that requested are open!