SideArms4Reason (2)

This one shot is for H2OFireyRage! Hope you'll like it!

• • •

|Brooke's POV|

"Alright, feller! We're here!", Deluxe exclaimed as he parked in front of our hotel. We got out of the car and checked in at the hotel. The woman at the front desk gave us the key to our room, and we entered the elevator to get to the right floor.

Once I opened the door, I jumped on the queen size bed. Deluxe eventually followed me and jumped too.

"Hey bro, do you think Side will be at PAX tomorrow?", I asked to my brother.

"He told me he would be there, feller."

I smiled and mentally screamed, face planting into the matress of the comfortable bed. I heard a chuckle and shot my head up.

"Wha' you laughin' at, feller?", I said with my thick southern accent.

"You", he answered. "You're in love with SideArms!"

I groaned and punched his arm. He rubbed his arm, but continued to laugh.

"Brooke is in love with SideArms" he sung over and over.

"Just shut up already!"

[Time skip to PAX, the next day]

Deluxe and I were waiting by the front door when we heard people calling Deluxe's name. I turned around and recognized D20, Speedy, Joel and...SideArms. My cheeks reddened at the sight of the beautiful Albanian. He chuckled and hugged Deluxe then me. I wasn't realizing he was talking to me until he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Brooke! You there?", he chuckled lightly.

"She's there, feller", began Deluxe. "Just mesmerized by your beauty." Albi chuckled, but I, therefore, was angry and embarrassed he said that in front of everyone.

They were all laughing when Deluxe sung, "Brooke is in love with SideArms."

I pushed Deluxe and ran passed him, passed everyone. I ran until I was in the far back of the building. I opened a door and I was now outside, on a little balcony. I leaned against the ramp and let the tears flow.

"Hey, why are you crying?", I heard behind me. I turned around to see SideArms. Great.

"Don't cry. It's not pretty on you" he continued.

"No one loves me. No one will ever love me", I cried again.

"So I'm no one?"

I turned around slowly to look at him. "What?"

"You heard me", he said, getting closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I do love you, Brooke. I loved you for a long time", he said, smiling. "To be honest, I was scared that if I didn't tell you, you'd end up with D20."

"Why D20?", I asked.

"Because he's close to your brother, and I was sure that because you spend much time with him, you'd end up developing feelings for him..."

"I don't love him, Side", I murmured against his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too, Brooke."

With his delicate fingers, he lift up my chin, and pressed his smooth lips on mine, enveloping me with his charm.

• • •

What do you think? Don't forget to request! Requests are still open and will be for a long time!