5. Comeback.....

"Sungkyu, let's hurry so we can get back there on time!" I said to him. He answers back "Oh honey! Let's hurry then". We rushed out to the car. Got in, put on our seatbelt. He drives, stepping on it. I told him to slow down. He slowed down. Driving normal. I leaned to him, gave him a peck so that his morning wouldn't go bad. He turned from looking at the road and smiled.

I played on music. He sing to it. He sound like a an angel. I look at him while he sang. My favourite line came up. The line was "If you live, I'll live. You're my one and only." He knew what my favourite line was cause I always texted the song to him and text the line to him. The line is about to come in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and BOOM! "If you live, I'll live. You're my one and only." He sing while looking at me. He then turns down the music and says: "I love you Park Yoo In." I say back to him: "Aww! Thank you! I'll tell you that later okay?"

He frowns and says: "But I can't wait until later. That's too long to wait for your 'I love you'. I slightly punch him and say: "Yah! You always wait for me so you can wait for my words then. Waiting for me is the same as waiting for my words". He smiled and say: "Ehh....you mad already? You must be on your period. Well I'm sorry. I was just joking". I made a face and the say to him: "I'm not on it. But I'll calm down for now. Let's just enjoy our trip back to Seoul".

Now reaching Seoul. We stop at a red-light, waiting until it turns green. We drove when it turned green.

I turned and look at his side of the window. There was a car, coming towards our way. Coming straight towards us. Speeding and driving crazily. I tried telling Sungkyu to try and avoid it but too late. Time slowed down and stop. There we were. In the middle of the road, a car coming towards us. Then it hits us.

I woke up. With a scratch on my arm. I look at Sungkyu, who wasn't awake yet and blood, lots of blood more than mines came down from his head. I took off my seatbelt. Went out the car door and went to his side. People were all around us. Police and ambulance coming down from a block away. I pulled him out. I held him. Laying him on my laps. Tears rolling down from my eyes. I cried and screamed. I look down at him and say: "Sung......Sungkyu? Wa-wake up.....don't be like this! Wake up. You sang to me that if I live, you'll live. Now wake up! Wake up!" I wipe his blood off. I tried calling his name but it was useless. I lay him again on my lap and say: "SungKyu I love you! I'm sorry! I didn't say it earlier! I'm so sorry! I really love you! Now wake up! You said you'll wait for me to say my words. And now here you are. Not opening your eyes and laying down. Wake up please! I really I love you a lot". The police came and looked at the drunk driver who also was unconscious. I was angry! Super angry that I wanted the drunk driver to die!

But I didn't care about it for now. All I wanted was SungGyu to wake up. His hand moved. He opened his eyes. His hand came up to my cheeks. He held it. I grabbed his hand. I cried. My tears fell down to his face. He then says: Yoo In, I heard your words. I too really love you. Although I didn't show you much of my loving side, just know this, I loved you whole heartedly. Al....always remember the memories we shared. All of them. Treasure them......well. My time is running out. Park Yoo In, I love you my beautiful one and only wife." Then his hand fell down to the ground. The ring came off his finger due to the blood that was coming from his scratched arm. I cried out loudly. I screamed and screamed. I tried and tried waking him back up.

I pulled him near me. I kissed his lips. I kissed it my very best. Cause I knew that I would never get to kiss a guy who was kind, sweet, and caring anymore. I cried. The people recording and looking at me.

I touched him. Nicely and softly. Touched him through his hair back to his face. I held his hands on my face. I pulled and hugged him tightly. Tight so he wouldn't leave me but I knew he already did.

Tears flowing down to his face. I whispered into his ears: "Comeback.....come......comeback.........don't lea......leave me please........"