15. Getting To Know People More

{Myungsoo POV}

Opening my eyes looking around in the dark. I feel so dizzy. "Yah! Yo-Yoo In~ Where a-re you?" I called out loud. Still feeling drunk I got up and walked around the house. Touching the walls so I could find my way. "Ah! This is the room. Right? I'm right!" I said as I walk in and lay on the bed.
*Morning time
{Yoo In POV}

What's this thing? Opening my eyes to a back in front of my face. "What the? Myungsoo!" I said out loud and then slapped his butt. He turns around cluelessly with one eye closed. "What...?" He asked. I get off the bed immediately and start my speech. "What the heck are you doing on my bed! You were sleeping on the couch! How did...? No! I mean you little pervert. How could you do this?! I'm going to kill you! Get out! Get out now!!" Pointing my finger at him to get out he quickly runs out to the living room.

Closing the door shut with my back and suddenly starts to cry. I didn't understand why I would cry even if he did nothing wrong or bad to me. "Yoo In? Are you okay? Answer me. It's me Woohyun." I wipe my tears quickly and took a deep breath and open the door. "What did you want Woohyun?"

His hands reached out to my face. "Did you cry? Why did you? Who hurt you? Tell me." He ask politely. I looked up at him. I nod a 'no' to him. He lifts up my chin. He leans in and gives me a kiss. I backed away. His hand grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

My hands begin to go up on his shoulders. I soon found myself tightly holding him while we kiss. Woohyun holding my waist, my hands around his neck. Kissing each other softly, normally.

*Next Day

"Ahjumma? Why did you leave me with him yesterday?" I asked Ahjumma while we cook. "Why? He seem to really like you that's why. Plus, by chance do you have someone in heart right now?" Shock from her words I answered: "Unm......love life? No I don't because the person I like passed away. But now I don't have any one in heart." She looks up at me and smiles brightly. "Yah! Pabo! Then date that man then! He's good looking, rich, and he likes you! Give him a chance. " The good looking part was right but the "rich and likes me", I think is wrong... I ignored her and continued to cook.

Standing again in the same spot waiting for people to come in. The door opens and looking up it was Woohyun.

I seated him down and asked what he wanted. "Spicy Korean Beef stew please." Wrote that down and gave it to Ahjumma.

Woohyun ate his stew and I sat with him. He asks me "do you like me?" Now that I remembered from yesterday we kissed. He asked because I didn't do anything while we kissed. "No. I'm dating someone already." I tell him. He chokes "who? Why haven't you tell me?" I laughed "someone and because I wanted you to find out yourself." He puts his spoon down hard. "Yah! How can you?! I mean, I'm your friend and you wouldn't tell me at all?"

I grab the spoon and fed him and then said "eat just eat before I'm not going to accept you here anymore." He slowly grabs the spoon from me and continue to eat.

The door opens. "Hello! Welcome in! Please have a seat right here!" I greet Myungsoo. Woohyun looks at me irritated. "Yah! Woohyun, this is my boyfriend. Myungsoo. Myungsoo this is Woohyun. Woohyun this is Myungsoo." Myungsoo looked at me, shock. I grab Woohyun's hand and Myungsoo's hand and put them together. They back away quickly. "What are you doing?! I'm not gay you know! My precious expensive hand! Are you okay?" Woohyun says. "Yah! Yoo In! Why would you do that! You can hurt me like that! My poor hand..." Myungsoo then says too.

(Inside Yoo In's head)
Apparently, two retardred gay guys here! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Save me my gosh!

"Yoo In what are you thinking?" Woohyun interrupted me. "Nothing. Just nothing! Don't...don't worry!" I stuttered. Grabbing their hands again and then I started talking. "Let's just get to know everyone hmm? Are you fine with that?" I looked at both of them. I let go of them and walked away.