2. Waiting.....

He looked at me with his tiny eyes. There we lay on the bed. Me sleeping on his arm and him looking down at me. He smiled. I smiled back. He leaned down to give me a peck. I laughed. He then said: Why are you laughing? I said to him: Just because it's cute! He laughed. I lifted my hands and put it on his cheeks. Then I put it on his hair. His hair was nice, soft and it smelt good. It smelt like a vanilla-ish smell. I liked vanilla. He then puts his hand on my head and said: Yoo In, you're the only girl so far who made me happy so far. I smirked and said: Are you sure? Since you're a player, I'm pretty sure there's more people besides me. He said: I'm not lying. I just ignored it and went up to his lips and kissed him. He laughed. I knew he was playing with me. But I went along.

We're in the car. He's driving and here I am, looking at him. I grabbed my phone and went to the camera. I acted like I was taking pictures of me but then it was facing towards him. He saw and tried grabbing my phone. And then I told him to pay attention to the road. He asked me to stop but I didn't. I record us. I asked him to sing 'Only Tears' for me. He started from the main part. I didn't like it from there. I wanted him to sing from the beginning. He did. I was recording, facing my phone down. After he finished he asked if I was recording. I told him I wasn't. He then said: Yoo In, I know you love me but be honest at with me. I told him: Okay Gyu-nim! I understand. I did record. But why do you sound mad? He said: I'm just kidding. I'm not mad. I'm just happy that a person I love likes to record me singing. I smiled and said: You know..I'm pretty right? He laughed and said: Nope! You're not. You're beautiful. I was amazed by his answer.

We stopped at a restaurant for dinner. I asked Sungkyu why this restaurant and he said that because their Tteobokki (spicy rice cake) is good and same for their Kimichi. He said it wasn't spicy, salty or both. He said it was perfect. I didn't eat much of the Kimichi it was because I don't like Kimichi. I ate lots of other foods too! The chicken soup! It was bomb! I took a photo of it while Sungkyu went to the restroom. Later after he dropped me off, I sent the picture to him and put: "Thanks for the dinner! It was an amazing dinner. Let's eat together more Honey!^^ ". I was kind of embarrassed putting "Honey" cause usually I don't call him that. I waited for him to read it and text me back but he never read it or texted me back. I waited, waited, and waited. But I couldn't no longer and I closed my eyes...and sleep.