9. Can I Replace Him For You?

*After Yoo In Was In The Car

Woohyun took me to his home. We sit down so we could sort things out. "Thank you WooHyun. Thank you for protecting me." I said to him. "No problem. What are you gonna give me in return?" I didn't know that Woohyun is the kind of person who needs something back when you've done something great. "What would you like in return then?" I say to him. "Let's date. Let me replace Sunggyu for you. I liked you way before he did." I was shock from the words from his mouth. Why? Why would he do this to Sunggyu? I say to him "Are you serious?! You, a great friend of Sunggyu wants to date his girlfriend after he's dead? Wait! I'm not even his girlfriend! But his wife! HIS WIFE!!"

His eyes opened wide. He stood up and grabbed my hands. "Yoo In, I don't care. I still like and want you! No matter what I'll do anything to win your heart. I'll do anything! Anything just to get my women back!" Now I was confused. Speechless. Blank. "Your women? YOUR WOMEN?! I don't think so! You've mistaken me! I'm Kim Sunggyu's wife!" I saw that he made a fist while I say all these harsh words to him. He then jerks towards me and crashes his lips into mines. My eyes open wide, while his are closed. I pushed and hit him but he doesn't budge! I hit him harder this time on his shoulder. Made him say and 'ouch' out loud. He let's go of me. He touches his shoulder. His eyes are closed. I saw tears coming from his eyes.

I walk up to him. I touch his hand where his shoulder is. I ask him "are you okay?" He looks up at me. His eyes are red and watery. He pushes my hand away from his. A hard push! I still went up to him and asked if he's okay. "Get away from me! You hurt me!" He says to me. "*sniffs I'm sorry! Please. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean too!" I say to him. "I don't care! Leave! Leave my house right now! Get out!" He yells at me. I still didn't care! I run up to him and hugged him. Hug him tight and said to myself. "You're not alone in having feelings for me. I've had feelings for you too! Way before I've never knew Sunggyu." His arms wrapped around me. I hugged him tight.

He says all of the sudden. "Since you're his wife, I don't wanna ruin your life. Forget about me saying for us to date. And I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier." I look up at him. Seeing that both of us had tears in our eyes. I let him go. "Let's be friends. Let's forget about what happened today mhm? We'll only call each other when we need each other's help." I say to him. He nods. I kiss his forehead. I pat his shoulders. The shoulder I hurted.

I walk away from him. Away to the door and out.

-Woohyun's POV

Yoo In. I'm just lying. Lying about you to forget what I said earlier. Why would you agree to that. Why? Yoo In, I'm sad that you consider me your friend. Just a friend.

*Morning

*yawns I open my eyes to the sunlight in my eyes. I walked out from bed. Walked down the stairs. I see a leg on the floor. I run fast to it. It was Father! There was blood from his head! I lift him and tried waking him up! He wouldn't. Mother yelled "What's wrong? Honey?" I yelled back at her "Mother! Father is bleeding." She comes running down the stairs. She's shocked like I was. I told her to call an ambulance.

The ambulance arrived 10 minutes after the call. Mother and I got dressed quickly. I drove us to the hospital. We got inside and sat in front of the emergency room. Woohyun came running. I ignored him. He comes up to me and says "Let's have a talk!" I tried letting my hands go from him but he held it tight. I turned to look at Mother. She looked at me. She nods an okay I thought since she heard him say "we need to talk".

He pushes me to the wall. "I can't accept us being friends! I love you! I'm sorry I can't accept your choice!" He says to me. "What? Are you being serious? Not right now! I don't want to deal with you right now! I'm worrying about Sunggyu's dad not you right now!" I knew he was hurt again by my words. "Let's talk after this okay?" I run back to Mother. The doctor walked out with a disappointed face. We run up to him. I ask "How is he? Is he okay? What happened? Why was he bleeding from his head?!" He then speaks "He's......he has left....." Mother looks at him. "Left? What do you mean left? He hasn't! You're lying!" I begged the doctor to bring Father back but he kept saying no. Mother looked dizzy. I went up to her. I ask "are you okay?" She tries to talk but she faints.

Doctors came running and putted her on a bed and took her away so she could rest. I still ran after the doctor. Woohyun came and pulled me away from him. I tried pushing myself from Woohyun. He holds me harder! He tells me "Yoo In! Calm down! It's okay! Please just calm down!" I fell to my knees. I start to cry. He comes down and hugs me. Hugs me in his arms.