21. He's Changing..

It was a nice breezy day. Myungsoo asked if I'd like to go to the beach with him. Of course it's the beach who wouldn't go! I was a little more exited than ever. I packed all my cute and hot clothes! I told myself that I'm going to confess to Myungsoo. Tell him I'm sorry about everything. Avoiding, hating, and not loving him.. Sorry for all that. I felt like I didn't mean it.

"Yoo In! Come out. The breeze is amazing!" Myungsoo yells as we reached the beach. "Oh... I'm coming! Wait. Let's go~" I said jumping. He grabs my hand and drags me after him along the shoreline. I was happy. Happier than I was with Sungkyu. I knew I didn't mean to say that but I really did. It's just the past is the past.

"Myungsoo-ah!! Saranghae~" I yelled as we both run. Myungsoo begins to slow down on running. He turns around. His had a cold death stare look on his face. "What now? You love me? Who do you think you are to say that?!" Myungsoo yelled. "I... I uh. I love you." I said feeling scared. He takes a step towards me. "Why don't you stay here and die huh?!?" Myungsoo says and ran to the car and turned it on. He looks the door on me as I ran to open the door but he backed out and drove away.

I was alone.. Out in the beach alone.. Broken hearted. Tears strolled down my face. I was horrified by what he's done to me. He left me out on the beach alone with nothing. I began to cry feeling lost. What was happening? If he didn't love me he could have said so.. But he didn't had to go on leaving me alone and driving away. That was just, unexpectedly..

{MYUNGSOO POV}

"Myungsoo-ah!! Saranghae~" Yoo In yelled as I dragged her behind. What? She loves me? She should've said that earlier!! I have someone already and she's saying this?!?! I slowed down running and turned around mad. "What now? You love me? Who do you think you are to say that?!" I yelled at her. She looks scared and couldn't speak. "I... I uh. I love you." She said feeling scared. I step towards her. "Why don't you stay here and die huh?!?" I said as I stormed away by running back to the car. I got in the car and turned it on. I lock the doors so she wouldn't come in.. I backed and drove away...

I look on my mirror. She was just standing there like a stupid girl. "What love!?! Waa~ Jinja!" I yelled as I beeped the car. She only says that because she's Yoo In. PARK YOO IN! I drove away madly... Not worry or caring about what's gonna happen to her. It was a long drive back until I reached home which isn't yet until 6:00AM.. And it's only 7:00PM..