River Phoenix-Sad

I lay on my bed in the dark, tears streaming down my face. 2 days ago my boyfriend, River Phoenix, died of an overdose and I haven't been the same since. I've refused to talk to anyone or eat. I haven't even left my room, or slept. It's currently 3:45 am and all I can think about it him.
I'm never going to see him again.
I'm never going to talk to him again.
I'm never going to be able to be around him again.
My thoughts soon get interrupted by a knock at my door. I know it's my mom But I still ignore it, so she opens the door and walks in. She sits on the side of my bed and I notice something in her hand.
"I know you don't want to talk to anyone right now, but I have something for you," she says handing me the paper. It's folded so I can't see what's on it. She gives me a soft kiss on my forehand then leaves, closing the door behind her.
I sigh, and sit up opening the letter and begining to read.

Dear Y/n,
I would have told you this in person but I don't know what I'd say.
You already know I love you, but there's more.
I'm in love with you.
I've been in love with you since the day we met and I never want you to leave me.
You are my sun, my stars, and my moon and you mean more to me than anything.
I'm falling more and more in love with you everyday.
I can't wait to see you and your beautiful face again soon.
Love, River

Oh my god, River was in love with me.
The begin sobbing, soaking the letter in my tears. I hold the letter close to my heart, just where River will always be.
I cry and cry all night and most of the day until I have no tears left, then it's just ugly sobs.
River is gone, and he was in love with me.
All I want is for him to be back in my arms, and I'd never let go.
All I want is River.