Prologue

(A/N: So I write this to get rid this off my mind so I can focus on Athena's Story)

She's a lifeless person. She's alive but she don't feel like she was. She's depressed. She's suicidal. She always been living in the Dark.

And there's the Princess who is Arrogant. A brat. She always do what she likes and seeing someone suffer makes her heart palpitate in happiness. And when she got into accident and went into sleep... Almost everyone around her, shed a tear of joy... wishing her death.

They both died... But the fragile girl came back to life as the Princess..

Will she sees light in the life that never been hers? Will she ever feel happy? Or she will just live in the darkness once again when the eyes of these people surrounded her wasn't happy at all when they sees her.

*******

If you don't like the flow of the story, You can stop reading. I don't want to entertain disrespectful readers. Thank you. 😊

This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the Author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

This story have a lots of grammatical/typo error and Loopholes.

My story is not perfect and I'm still trying to improve my skills (lol hahaha) if you want a perfect story and a perfect characters. You cant find it here. 😊

*******