Chapter Nineteen: Family Time Pt. 2

Lilith watched as Karl took off his shirt and jumped into the water, purposely splashing the women with water. Daniela couldn't help it, watching as the others began splashing water in Karl's face, and she ran back into the water. Lilith turned her attention back to Lily and Amy.

"What magic did Miranda teach you, my darlings?" she asked, taking a sip from her wine.

"Nothing really. We were kept in a room most of the time. she mentioned something about a woman or girl named Eva. More than that we don't know." Amy said.

"The asshole did experiments on us, injecting us with the Cadou. That's why our hands look like this. And our fur. We are able to grow our wolf forms bigger, but that makes us too dangerous, unable to control the wolves." Lily got visibly agitated, but soon relaxed when Alcina softly patted her hand on hers.

"It's alright Lily. Calm down. I will protect you, and we will figure this out. Can you control when you change?" Lilith asked.

"No, mom. It's not a full moon type thing either. We're actually not sure if we can. Nothing has happened so far, so I guess we're still alright." Amy said, glancing to the uncle playing with his nieces. They sat in comfortable silence for a while, Alcina could sense the unease coming from the twins. She glanced over and could see that they were having a silent conversation with each other, almost as if the Cadou gave them special twin sibling abilities. She looked to see if Lilith could see it too, but the witch was busy smiling at her, eyes sparkling with love.

"Who is our father?" Lily asked suddenly, making Lilith almost choke on her wine. Alcina softly hit her on her back, trying to get her to stop coughing.

"You don't have one. Your aunt Donna helped your mother get pregnant by means of magic, dear." Alcina answered for Lilith, who was still choking.

"Well that explains, this..." she motioned to the two mothers, Alcina kissing Lilith's red cheeks. 

"How did that even happen?" Lily asked, laughing at her mother.

"Well, she hated me at first. And I was going to use her and the girls to kill Miranda, not really giving a shit what happened to them in the process. Then she uhm, did something to me. What did you do to me?" she questioned Alcina, who was just smiling.

"I've done nothing, my love. You were the one that got all soft, to be honest. You did something, not me." she answered.

"Who made the first move?"

"That would be your mother." Alcina chuckled, pinching a frowning Lilith's cheek. 

"Why don't you girls go join the others before the sun sets?" Lilith asked, before watching her daughters run off into the water. She yawned, laying her head on Alcina's lap, still tired from yesterday's ordeal. The two mothers watched happily and content at their children laughing and swimming.

"Tell me about Miranda?" Lilith asked, feeling Alcina's body tense up. she sighed and put down her wine glass. She lied down on her side next to Lilith, facing each other. 

"I loved her. Or I thought I did. I was grateful to her for giving me this eternal life, and my daughters. But she knew of my feelings for her and used it against me, to do her bidding. I helped her experiment on people, after she turned me. and yes, regrettably, we did sleep together. Later I realized, after seeing in how much pain Karl was, I don't love her but rather had an unhealthy infatuation with her. You, my love, convinced me otherwise." she spoke softly, looking away in embarrassment. Lilith took her hand.

"Do you still love me, Lilith?"

"I will never stop loving you." she answered, leaning in and kissing her.