Chapter 13

FLASHBACK

1997

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

It's been months since Draco's accident. Heather didn't leave him since that day, she has been going everywhere with him. She didn't help him with anything, but watched Draco, so he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"I honestly don't know what to do. Can you help me Heather?" Signed Draco as he tried to repair the vanishing cabinet.

"Know your place pet. I love you, but I'm still on another side." Said Erica without looking up from the book.

Draco chuckled at his nickname. He liked it, more he loved it when she was calling him that. He always got turned on when she said that.

It wasn't a lie, he really was her pet, her loyal pet.

Draco has been really struggling with his task lately, how was he supposed to kill the greatest wizard of all time, even the dark lord was scared of him.

Heather could see how down he felt, she wanted to help him, but she'd betray Hogwarts with her actions...

They were laying in Draco's dorm, Heather's head on his chest as he played with her hair. It was a Friday night, everyone was having fun downstairs in the common room. There was a party in the Slytherin common room, but these two preferred to stay in the dorm.

Although both of them were high enough to do something stupid, but memorable...

"You know that you belong to me, right?" Asked Heather as she looked deeply in his eyes.

Draco was satisfied by those words, he has always wanted to hear those words coming out from her mouth. She was saying it with so much passion, love...

"Yes, I know love. I've always belonged to you." Said Draco, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I want to make it immortal Draco, our love..." She started kissing his neck.

"How's that?" He asked as he tilted his head back.

Heather didn't say anything, she just got up and took out the knife and a tie from his drawer. Draco watched her as she took his shirt off and tied him up on his bed.

Heather sat on his lap. She started kissing his chest, sucking and biting his soft skin, leaving red and purple marks. Draco bit his lip to stop himself from moaning.

She put a knife on his chest, his face went pale as he looked at the sharp object.

"Don't worry pet, it won't hurt at all." She kissed his cheek as she started writing something on his chest.

Draco bit the inside of his cheek to stop himself from whining.

Heather looked like she was working on a piece of art, she was doing it with so much passion, love, she was enjoying the moment, yet she didn't want to waist a second.

The blood dripping down his chest beautifully, as Heather wrote. She was writing her name "Heather" on him.

"Now everyone will know that you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, belong to me and only me." Said Heather as she finished writing.

Their eyes locked. Heather slowly started licking the blood from his chest, not breaking an eye contact...

The blood dripping down her chin...

She kissed him, making him taste his own blood...

"Now you officially belong to me, my dear boy..."

And he was more than happy to carry that scar for the rest of his life...

He didn't care about anything in the world, but that scar...

He would never, ever allow anyone to touch it...

Or him...

Their love was immortal now...

No one could ever separate them anymore...

Nothing could ever separate them anymore...

Draco belonged to her...

Ans she belonged to him...

Forever and always...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco touched his scar on the right side of his chest. It was still visible after a year or so.

He loved this scar, he'd always look at it in the mirror...

It was his habit to touch it every minute, to check if it was still there...

Not this scar hurt him...

Not physically, but mentally...

He didn't want to have this scar anymore...

Why would he want?...

It just made him miserable and depressed...

He wasn't proud of his scar like he always was...

He wanted to forget about that night...

He wanted to forget about her...

He wasn't scared to forget...

But was scared to remember...

He was scared to remember every second of his life...