Elementry school PT.2✌️😊

I found this photo so cute 🥰 anyways on with the story
The two kindergartners woke up the next day questioning how they fell asleep on the floor but then remembered what they were doing last night and didn't question further.
Deku's POV:
Me and bakugo must have fallen asleep while coloring last night. Oh well at least I got to spend some time with his adorable face! Well school is starting tomorrow so I am so excited and are birthday's are also coming up so we will also get are quirks soon so I am so exited! Well time to go eat breakfast.
Bakugo's POV :
Me and deku just realized that we fell asleep coloring last night instead of getting ready for bed but we just brushed it off. Deku stared at me for a while and then smiled at me before walking out of the room. I was so flustered cause he was so hot like I Know he would never like me and plus we are like 4 so there is no possible way but I still admire him. Anyways let me just go follow deku and get some breakfast to.

The two boys then went into the kitchen were they were greeted by there parents.

Mitsuki' POV: seems like you slept well brat. Well anyways me and inko are cooking breakfast for y'all so go and sit with Izuku.
( this is we're I am starting to have writers block so bear with me✌️)
Deku's POV: Me and bakugo go sit down at the dining table like his mother said. We sat there in a quietness. It wasn't a weird silence it was a calming one I guess since The Whole house was filled with the yummy smell of my mom and bakugo's mom cooking.
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔🙃✌️
We were all done with breakfast and me and kacchan spent the rest of the day getting ready for school tomorrow.
Bakugo's POV: It was finally time to go to bed and since it the night before school just this once my mom is letting me stay with Deku and his mom for the night. Me a deku got changed into our night clothes I said good night to my mom before going back to deku's room. I would never tell anyone but I am afraid of the dark..... just a little tho I am not baby you're know. Anyways only deku knows about it and after his mom turned the lights off and closed the door deku let me sleep with him in his bed. And with that we fell asleep comfortably in each other arms.

(Hey so sorry for the very very late update I was busy with school stuff and I still am but I just had to update so you won't think I left! Anyways have a good rest of your day✌️✨)