Middle School Pt.2

Bakugo's Pov: Idk if something is wrong or not but Izuku has been acting weird all day. He's been oddly quiet and when I try to question him he skips the topic and starts talking about something else. I am starting to worry for him as this weird behavior started as soon he came back from visiting his dad. I used to think he was shocked because he had never seen his dad before, but now I can't shake the feeling of something is wrong.

Deku's POV: I am so stressed out today and who wouldn't be if you were in my predicament. You see after a long talk with all for one (which is my father now) we agreed I would fake my death today. I don't want to stress out my baby so I am thinking on how I would do this. I think the best way would be to let him know and then come up with a plan to execute it.
No Ones POV:
After being in his thoughts Izuku decided to tell Bakugo everything that has been going on and how he plans to fake his death. Of course Bakugo was sad and started to cry a bit wondering why he wanted to that but eventually agreed as to it was Izuku's choice not his. As the day turned into afternoon that's when they planned to carry out the plan. All for one had all the preparations done so that Izuku's death looked real to everyone going to the length of making a copy of izuku, just dead, and then the plan was ready. The plan was that Izuku's was going to jump of the school building but before jumping kuroguri(sorry if that's spelled wrong 😓) would quickly teleport Izuku and replace him with the copy before he hits the ground. Now all that's left was to do it. Even though Baku knew it was fake it didn't stop him from thinking it was true as Izuku's didn't tell him the full plan as all for one didn't fully trust Bakugo despite dating Izuku.
               ◯ 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚘𝚙◯
Izuku's POV: I guess this is actual happening.... I am really about to fake my death. This is way harder that's I thought especially since I won't be able to see or talk to katsuki for a while. Oh well I guess It's time to put this plan into action.
Bakugo's  POV: well I guess It's happening.... I don't know why izu is doing but if it makes him happy...... I guess I will let him.
𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝚃𝚆⚠️ 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎, 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑, 𝙵𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑. 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝  𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.
No one's POV: As Izuku stood at the edge of the rooftop looking down he was having second thoughts. He knew he wasn't really dying. He knew this was fake, yet he couldn't shake the feeling of how awful the after math of all of this is going to be. How katsuki is going to be alone for the most part after he "dies". How they won't be able to interact as much and to top it all off his dad had to be All for one out of all people. He wouldn't be in this right know if he had never met him but deep done he knows All for one would have found a way eventually to get him. It just so happens that this was the outcome. Izuku turns towards katsuki and hugs the life out him  both enjoying the sweet moment together as this will be the last for a while. They then have a sedimental kiss not anything crazy just pure love and affection for each other. And then just like that Izuku got the signal to fake his death. And as he step forward toward the end of the roof top Katsuki already in tears even though he knows it's fake he doesn't know why and feels like he will never see him again says his "final" good bye to Izuku. " izu I just want to know that I- I love you very very much a-a-and that I am going to m-miss you so much". "I will miss you to my love". And with those words were said and done Izuku took the jump and fell into the darkness. As planed kuroguri(idk how to spell sorry) was there and izuku fell through the portal and at the same time the "fake" Izuku made Its way down to the pavement. No one was prepared for the news as It quickly spread of Izuku's death. Katsuki was interviewed so much about his boyfriends "suicide/death" and though he knew it was fake the feeling of him not being there which him was enough for the flood gates to open during interviews that they stopped interviewing the child for the sake of the child's well being and metal health. Weeks passed by and Life continued as normal.... As normal as it could be with katsuki holding this deep dark secret but due to him actual seeing izuku "die" his brain due to trauma response made him believe he was actual dead.

???(Izu)POV: I will be back my love and then we will be able to be together forever💖

Yay I finished this and I think it's actual is pretty decent. Please leave in the comments some name suggestions for villain deku as I have none 🙃
And If you see any miskakes please don't judge I didn't proof read this as I wanted to get this out as soon as possible to make up for not giving you lovely people any updates💖 and with that's see you in the Next chapter!