First Day of Kindergarden✨pt.1 class in session

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙶𝙿𝙰. 𝙰𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝙰 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎!

Bakugo's POV:
"Ugh why is the sun so bright"I thought as I woke up. It was now the first day of kindergarten and I've got to admit I am a little nervous.If deku wasn't coming to the same school as me I probably would be even more nervous. I finally get out of bed and stretch and go to the bathroom to get ready.I noticed deku wasn't sleeping next to me when I woke up so I guessed he got up earlier and is downstairs already. After a nice shower I finally got dressed in my school uniform and went downstairs for breakfast.
Deku's POV: when I woke up I noticed it was way too early for school.(since they are in kindergarten I am going to go off the time my elementary school had which is 8:30am.) It was only 6:45 when I woke up. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. I just gave up trying to sleep and carefully got out of bed so I would wake up bakugo. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed. By the time I was done it was 7:00am. I decided not to wake up bakugo just yet cause I wanted him to sleep in, plus he looks cute while sleeping. Anyways I made my way downstairs and my mom and bakugo's mom were already up packing our lunches and cooking our breakfast. I thanked them for the breakfast and started eating. Not to long after bakugo comes down and joins us at the table.
After they eat cause I am lazy as 1,2,3🙃✌️
Deku's POV: Me and bakugo are now on our way to school until we get our quirks our parents are taking us to school to make sure we are safe and don't get hurt or something like that I don't really care I just want to be alone with my precious bakugo.
(So um I have really bad writers block right now 🙃✌️....but I really need to get this chapter out so my writing might sound lazy from this point so sorry 😞 )
When They arrive at school
Teachers POV: Hello and welcome to your fist day of kindergarten. Thank you all for being here on time, with that parents please put your child's stuff in their cubbies for them and with that say bye to your children and you can come pick them up at the end of day. Remember if your child happens to get there quirk while here at school I will call to inform you and from there you can decide to pick them up or let them stay!
Bakugo's POV: after the teacher gave here long speech which I spaced out of me and deku's mom put our stuff away and then they came up to us and said bye and they will pick us up after school. To be honest I didn't want my mom to leave and I cling to her not wanting to let go. But deku came towards me and did it was okay and they would come back at the day and that if I'm nervous I can cling to him instead. I trusted him and gave my my mom one last big hug before saying bye to her
During class Time✨
(please stay with me I know this part may be boring but it helps the story line I'm going with)
Teachers POV: As you kids may know our world has something called quirks that 80% of the population has. As you know some people may have one and other don't but that doesn't mean we treat each other differently so that's why my number 1 rule in this class is no matter what we treat each other equally here and out of the classroom got it!
Kids: Got it Ms. (I don't have a name 😅)
Teachers POV: Now with that since it's the first day of school I will let you guys talk and get to know each other and play and when I call you guys again that means It is lunch time all right.
Kids: got it.
Deku's POV: Me and bakugo just talked to each other most of the time since we sat next to each other. We talked to a few other kids and they were nice as far as I know so I feel like this is going to be a good school year.