☀︎︎Time skip (Middle school) ☀︎︎

Bakugo's pov : well.... Its been some years ....we are in middle school now! Well a lot of things have changed. Me and deku are dating now and he is even more protective of me than before. Ever since my i got my quirk he has been protective over me but I don't really mind it. Even though i ended up with an explosion quirk i was often bullied for being sensitive to my explosions. They would usally say stuff like "how does one with a strong quirk act like a weakling" or stuff simmilar to that. But i also know deku's attitude of being a hero hs changed over our first year of middle school. I've known deku since we were little and usally his dad was never there and i never questioned him once about it. But his mom recently said that she made a meet up for deku to see his dad and after that day I have noticed a changed in deku's whole attitude and overall personality. I would be lying if I wasn't a tad bit worried but i don't want to anger him by asking.

Deku's PoV: oh how the years have passed. Me and bakugo are now in middle school, and I am so happy he acepted my proposal to be his boyfriend. He is the most cutest person i have ever seen and i am so happy. Although i can't help he is slowly figuring out that somethings different with my personality and he isn't wrong. When my mom introduced me to my dad i was supprised to figure out it was All for One the most wanted villian and the one i despised. After talking to him its almost like a switch flipped  in my head and I started to losse motivation to be a hero and I wanted to be a villain but not fully. I agreed to some type of deal with all for one (which is my dad now) and one of the conditions of the contract was to fake my death but I don't want to cause my baby any metal trouble, so I've been struggling and stressed out about how I was supposed to do this.

Sorry that it's short again😓😓😓