LGBTQIA+ Keeper Headcanons+note to y'all Sokeefe shippers who hate Fitz

I keep forgetting this isn't just oneshots lol

And I'm just doing the very main characters here. If you want me to do a character I didn't do here say it in the comments and I'll get them in another chapter.

Keefe- (I'm starting with him because I had a dream about him last night) as previously mentioned, I had a dream about Keefe last night. AND IN MY DREAM KEEFE USED HE/AE PRONOUNS. He's... actually Keefe is just clearly not cis. Ae could be ANYTHING. But for these headcanons he's AMAB. Mostly I'm just excited because, same neopronouns as a fictional character. But I also like genderfluid Keefe, which I think I saw something on on tumblr. So that's he/she/they pronouns I think. I also firmly believe that Keefe is panromantic demisexual. 

Linh- let's go straight to them. Or rather, let's go GAY to them. I think Linh is a demigirl, she/they. She just kinda radiates those kinda vibes. Also either lesbian ace or aro ace. 

Maruca- let's continue being random. Maruca is a trans girl. She's also bi.

Fitz- cisgender bi

Dex-  gay ace.

Tam- aroace trans masc

Sophie- I saw this somewhere else(like almost everything else in this chapter), but Sophie's lithromantic. Non-binary, they/she/he

Stina- trans lesbian

Biana- I love the idea of aroace Biana. Non-binary, she/her

Wylie- agender and aroace

Marella- panromantic ace. girlflux

Is that it? I love how Keefe's is like a whole f--king paragraph, and then Dex is like. gay ace. period. 

Now for the letter. I've heard some people say that Fitz cares more about himself than he cares about sophie. you can care about something other than your partner when you're in a romantic relationship. i've also seen 'fitz pressured sophie into finding her biological parents' or something like that. i haven't read legacy in a while, but sophie chose to do that on their own. fitz may have had some role in that, but that was mostly sophie right there. and many people say he has anger issues. he doesn't. i can't pull up any specific argument, but he gets RATIONALLY angry. twice. maybe he did overreact a bit with alvar, but in exile. getting angry and pushing everyone away was his way of coping with the loss of his father. not saying there weren't better ways to act, but he was in grief. perhaps alden is sort of manipulative, but he did do lots of good things too. gisela is also way worse. ANYWAYS in flashback. fitz trying to kill alvar was not okay. murder is almost never okay. alvar was not a great person. but fitz was overreacting. and he DOESN'T have anger issues. as someone who has overreacted to a situation before, i'm rambling on. i tend to do that and i don't have much more evidence. but onto keefe.

now, you might say that keefe cares about sophie more than fitz does and that's why they're perfect for each other. but keefe hardly cares about aerself. ae cares only about sophie. ae's Abnegation all the way. he won't do anything for himself and only barely does things for someone other than sophie. 

just give 'em all therapy, shannon. they need it. 

there are so many other characters who need therapy and if someone would like a specific character's therapy analysis please comment!

also TL;DR Keefe is just as bad in a relationship as Fitz apparently is and they ALL need therapy   

Plus I may seem ungrateful for not saying this before but thank you for all nearly 300 reads on this book and 31 followers. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU you all deserve a big hug!