☆10☆

Note: I couldn't find a pic of the boys with James Corden and Zayn during the midnight memories era and I didn't want to put one without Zayn cuz he is in the story and this is the only thing I could find but I still find it cute but the boys are in midnight memories era in this story. Enjoy!!
-L

Alice

Finally it was time for the Late Late show. I've been ready for the past ten minutes now and I'm sat in the living room waiting for the boys.

I opted for something casual but can also be a bit classy: a black dress with see through material on the sleeves and chest with little black polka dots.

"BUNNY WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Louis exclaims as he walks into the living room.

"Jokes on you I've been ready for at least 10 minutes" I smirk, standing from my seat.

"Where are the others?" Harry asks as he walks in.

"I'm not sure" I say, squinting at his neck.

"Um Harry, come with me for a moment please" I say and grab his arm, dragging him to my room and locking the door behind us.

"What's up bunny?" he asks a bit worried.

"What would you do without me?" I chuckle at his confused face.

"Your neck you idiot" I say and his eyes widen in realization.

"God you two can't keep your hands off each other for more than five minutes. Come here I'll fix it" I say as I motion him to sit on my bed.

I grab some concealer and foundation and thank the lord Harry and I have similar skin tones.

"I told Louis not to leave marks" he sighs as I apply the make up on him.

"Well he obviously didn't listen did he? You should be thanking the gods above right now that we have similar skin colour or else you'd be fucked" I say, putting on the final touches.

"We do miss you when you're not with us" he says as I put my things away.

"That is a bit random Harry" I chuckle.

"Maybe, but we don't want you to think we forget about you when we're away on tour or stuff like that" he says and I whip my head in his direction.

"I would never think that Haz. And beside, you guys aren't getting rid of me anytime soon" I sass as I walk out, him following close behind.

~~~~~~

"What is this? Gang up against Harry night?" Harry laughs.

"It wasn't written on the invite?" James smirks and Niall cries out in laughter.

It's been only ten minutes that the boys started the show but they absolutely love James and have so much fun with him.

"So guys, tonight we have a special guest" James starts.