☆21☆

Alice

I can't believe I have to go back home, I'm really going to miss my boys.

"I don't want you to go back home" Zayn pouts, zipping up one of my cases.

"Don't be sad Zayn, I'll come see you guys on tour" I smile as I embrace him in a warm hug.

"Group hug!" Niall cheers and the rest of them jump on me.

"Guys you are quite literally killing me" I say as best as i can while being suffocated.

"But if we kill you, you can haunt us and stay with us forever!" Liam states and Harry agrees with him.

"No no guys we can't kill bunny because then we won't have anyone to gossip with" Louis quickly says, pushing everyone away which finally enables me to breathe.

"You mean you won't have anyone to gossip with" Harry points out but Louis just rolls his eyes.

"Alright guys let's finish this off, I need to drop bunny off at the airport in one hour" Liam sadly states and Zayn drops onto the bed, whining like a child.

"Can we come with you?" Niall pleads but Liam shakes his head.

"Firstly we won't all fit in the car and secondly since I'm the least socially relevant out of the five of us it makes more sense that I drop her off. There will be less paps if I go" Liam explains and I scowl, throwing whatever clothing I was holding at him.

"You're not the least socially relevant out of the band so stop with your bullshit" I scold and Zayn snaps his fingers.

"Someone is going to get an ass whooping from bunny!" He cheers, still laying on my bed.

"Don't think you're out of it young man, you're supposed to be helping me pack"

I barely got my words out before feeling a pillow being thrown at my face.

I snap my head in Louis' direction who is now holding another pillow in defence.

Simultaneously, Niall grabs the fallen pillow and throws it back at me with a smirk on his face.

"Oh it's on" I say as I grab a pillow and throw it on Louis although it accidentally hit Liam.

Safe to say, not much packing got done after that.

~~~~~~

"And that's the last of it" Liam smiles sadly, shutting the boot of the car.

I embrace him one last time, trying not to linger in the hug too much in case of paps.

"Don't get yourselves killed while I'm gone" I tease and he chuckles.

"I can't guarantee that we won't kill Louis at some point" Liam points out and I smile at him.

I take my suitcases and make my way into the airport, waving to Liam one last time before the doors close in front of me.

With a heavy sigh, I go over to check in and wait in line.

I've barely left and I already miss them.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Short chapter but this is the end!

I'm extremely grateful to all those who stuck around while I messed around with this story.

I will admit, this isn't my best work but I did have fun writing it and I think that's what matters.

I'm also working on another fic (still one direction) with my best friend so if you want to stick around to see it then I suggest you follow me because I haven't posted it yet as it is currently being written.

I'm not quite sure what else to write so I'll ask a few questions.

How's everyone doing?

Even though it wasn't the best, did you like this story? And should I maybe re write it in the future with a better plot and better writing?

Until next time,

Love you xxx