☆7☆

Alice

Today the boys are going to do a bunch of interviews regarding their new album. They released it two days ago and it was already doing amazing.

Me being the supportive friend I am (and the One Direction obsessed person I've become), I obviously played the whole album on replay for the past two days. It drives the boys mad but Oh well they love me and I know it.

"SO COME ON BABY BE WITH ME SO HAPPILY!" I sing as there is music blasting from my speakers.

"BUNNY ENOUGH! I'M TIRED OF THIS!" Louis shouts as he storms into my room.

"Mr Tomlinson what would you have done if I was naked right now?" I scoff as he walks to my phone to press pause.

"I'd do exactly what I'm doing now. Now enough with the album" he scolds.

"Lou, leave bunny alone" Harry chuckles,leaning against the door frame.

"But Haz, I'm getting sick of our own songs" Louis groans.

"Bunny can listen to the songs if she wants to" Harry shrugs.

"NO!" we hear 3 more voices shout from outside my room.

"See! Everyone else agrees with me" Louis sasses.

"Boobear-"

"Harry if I hear Diana one more time I think I'm going to lose my mind" Zayn says as he walks in my room as well.

"I'm sorry is my room the new meeting room?" I say.

"It became that when you decided to play the album on repeat" Zayn says.

"But you sound so good in Diana" I fake pout, knowing they love when I compliment them.

"Zayn it's a trap" Louis quickly says.

"Yeah I know bunny's tricks by now" Zayn says and I groan.

"Fine I'll play them on repeat when you guys are doing interviews then" I smile.

"Oh no you're coming with us" Louis smirks.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"Because it will be a million times more fun with you" Zayn says.

I look at Harry for help but he shakes his head and smiles at me. I groan and agree to come and start getting changed, after expulsing the boys out of my room of course.

After getting dressed, I meet the boys outside where there is a van waiting to presumably take us to the interview

I sit at the very back with Niall and obviously he brought snacks to eat on the way.

"Are you two snacking at the back there?" Liam says as we see everyone else turn around and look at me and Niall, who look like deers in headlights.