12. Feeling Better?

I did this chapter more like a oneshot. Y/N= your name. Thanks for reading!

Photo by Isabelle Taylor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hurt. Sharp pains run down your arms and legs making it impossible for you to move from where you landed face down on the couch. You groan and shift slightly, heartbeat echoing through your sore limbs. You aren't exactly sure how long you've been lying there when you hear the front door open. 

"Y/N?" Your comfort character calls out. All you can do is let out a groan. Your comfort character sighs and walks over to the couch you're stuck on. 

"I'm guessing you finally went to the gym today?" Your comfort character asks. You can practically hear the smirk in their voice. You make a non-committal noise, staying face down on the couch. 

"Did you maybe get a little too excited and can't move now?"  

"Maybe?" You answer sheepishly. Your comfort character lets out a low laugh and pulls you into their lap. You remain mostly limp, trying not to aggravate your sore muscles. 

"What am I going to with you?" your comfort character sighs, running a hand through your hair. 

"Cuddle me?" You suggest. Your comfort character laughs, but complies, bringing you close to them and wrapping you both in a fluffy blanket. You're quiet, listening to your comfort character's soft breathing and heartbeat. 

"Feeling better?" They asked. 

"Much better."