19. Finally

Thanks so much for 2k reads! You guys are the best! This chapter is a little longer than normal as a thank you. I hope you enjoy!

Photo by Kelly L

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine your comfort character has been gone for a long time. As the days pass without them by you, you start to think of all the ways things can go wrong and all the ways your comfort character could be hurt. After many days of being separated from your comfort character, you've practically been reduced to a puddle of worry. 

Imagine you're at home waiting for your food to be delivered and trying to talk yourself out of calling your comfort character again just to hear their voice again. There's a knock  and you meander to the door to get your delivery. When you open the door the worker briefly greets you. You search your pockets to find you didn't have your wallet on you to tip them. You rush out of the room to grab your wallet out of your room. You return to the door expecting to see the worker, but they aren't there. 

In the delivery person's place is your comfort character all in one piece and with your food in hand. You instantly wrap them in a big hug and feel them envelop you in their warm arms. They smell like home and all your worries melt away at the familiar sound of their voice. Your comfort character is safe, and now, so are you.