Can you be my new dad?

It has been an hour since Ranboo's mother arrived. For the older ones it was silent but for the younger ones they were having fun.

Ranboo was with Tommy and Tubbo while Wilbur was watching over them.

Well for Techno and Ranboo's mother... They were just trying not to be awkward.

"I like your hair?" She said, trying to find a conversation.

"Thank you, I like it too."

"...Maybe we should head off. You probably have things to do."

"I mean I don't have any busin-" He cut himself off, realizing he was supposed to say, 'yeah we are busy' so they don't have to be awkward.

"Nevermind, I just remembered I have to... Um... Clean the house!"

"Yeah, I understand. Let me go get the boys."

They both made their way to where the kids were and found chaos.

In the living room all the pillows were on the ground. There was broken glass, and water where it fell. A blanket over the tv, and a crying Wilbur on the couch.

"Will, what happened?"

"They find it"

"Find what?"

"Candies"

"Oh, no." They had hid the candies in the living room. The couch had a hidden pocket on the side and it was the best hiding place. Unfortunately Tubbo knew about it and both boys had eaten too much candy.

"They eat too much. It was too late when I realized. I think there were twenty of them, all jumping and running. I couldn't stop them. I couldn't stop them." Wilbur kept murmuring things. He had lost his mind.

"Where are they?"

"Everywhere."

"We had lost Wilbur. Can you help me find them?" Techno asked the mother.

"Yeah, I can. By the way, you can call me Niki." (I didn't know who to make mother so we have a mother Niki now.)

"Okey Niki, can you check Tommy's room for me? It's the most messed up room." Niki nodded and immediately went to find the boys.

Then Techno turned towards Wilbur and took the blanket from tv and gave it to Wilbur.

"I'll be back brother." He said and probably went to the warzone.

When he arrived at Tommy's room he couldn't find anyone, not even Niki.

What was going on? Before he could figure it out, he was welcomed with a hit on his head.

"Ow!" He turned his back and was faced with a little Tommy on a chair.

"O-oh, it didn't work. Retrieve!" He jumped from the chair and with full speed ran into Techno's room with Techno right behind him.

Tommy, with his little legs, couldn't run as fast as Techno, so Techno was about to catch him before he could go to his room, but then the door shut to his face.

It hit right at his nose but it didn't bleed or anything. Although a broken nose was his least worry because the door had shot it by nothingness.

He was sure it was not Tommy. So there has to be another one of those demons behind the door. Ha! He hit two birds with one shot.

With a rush he opened the door and grabbed the first demon he saw which was Tommy.

"No! Theseus fall! Theseus fall!!" He yelled when he was grabbed and put in a tight hug from Techno.