End

Sorry for the late update. Can I repay you guys with mer Techno?(Yes, I drew it. I know it's not that good, but I am proud of it)edit: for some reason it got deleted. Inspired by heyhaycosplays
________________

"Hello, glad to finally meet with you two officially."

Techno and Wilbur stare at the monster in front of them, and try so hard not to scream. Maybe Wilbur let out a bit of a whimper and Techno looked like he was suffocating but they were not screaming at least. Phil couldn't help but laugh at the two.

"Wow, I didn't think you would take it this seriously."

"So you are real? Or maybe we are dead? Yeah, that sounds more believable honestly." Techno said.

"Well, no you two are alive. Indeed if everything goes according to plan Tommy will also live!" Phil said, flapping his wings excitedly.

"What plan?"

"I found a heart for Tommy. He'll live."

"If you pinch me I'll also pinch you too." Techno said looking at Wilbur and Wilbur without a hesitation slapped Techno.

"Ow, I said pinch me, not slap me!?" Techno also slapped Wilbur, looking at him angrily.

"We are really not dreaming? We are not dreaming!" Wilbur said rushing and hugging Phil, ignoring Techno completely.

"So you really found a heart for our brother. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Wilbur said it again and again.

"You're welcome." Phil said more surprised than anything. He was not waiting for Wilbur to hug him.

Wilbur let go in a few seconds and ran towards Tommy and also hugged the kid but more gently.

"Toms, you are gonna live." Wilbur said this time more to himself than anyone.

Techno seemed frozen, his mouth was opened like a fish and his eyes were wide. He was still trying to understand what was going on.

"Mate close your mouth, you are gonna swallow a fly or something." Phil warned.

Techno closed his mouth and looked Phil in the eye and said.

"Thank you." And also went towards Tommy to hug the kid. Phil smiled and his heart filled with happiness. Then he also joined the hug party.

"Yey! Everyone is together!" Tommy said in the middle, all surrendered by the people he loved.

"Yes Tommy and it'll always be like that." Phil said ruffling the kid's hair.
________________

A day passed and finally doctors gave the good news to them.

'Heart found.' There was a huge smile on the doctor that gave the news. The same doctor that was the most thoughtful. Bad.

Brothers had cheered, already knowing but hearing from a doctor making them actually believe it.

'It's still risky, we need to be careful. Everything can go wrong in the surgery room.' Had said the other doctor next to Bad.

So right now brothers were freaking out in the room getting Tommy ready for the surgery, maybe more getting themselves ready. Because this may be the last hours they are spending time with their brother.

Like the other doctor had said, anything can happen in the surgery room.

They were talking with each other when the door knocked and five people walked in. Tommy's face lightened up when he saw who they were.

It was Puffy, Nikki and their sons. Ranboo, Tubbo, and Dream. Techno and Wilbur were surprised to see them but also happy.

"Hello Tommy, I heard you are going in for a big surgery." Puffy said.