More sons

Death got so angry when Phil didn't do his work. So she sent a crow to Phil.

Well Phil decided to ignore it, and do his job in the morning hoping Death would be okay.

Unfortunately that was not the case because each day he got another crow. In the end he was completely surrendered by crows.

They would talk to him, annoy him, and sometimes give him shiny things. Those are coins, nice necklaces, rings and many more.

He didn't need any of those but he appreciated it. The biggest problem was when he was outside.

I mean when you saw a bunch of crows flying around for no reason, you would freak out too. If it was just a handful of them, it would be fine but by the end of the month he was getting too much attention.

The only upright about this situation was Tommy loved the crows. The crows also loved the kid, particularly his golden hair.

Phil mostly didn't let them come inside but he would let Tommy play with them from the window.

Of course when he was sure none of his brothers were near. Still he was getting more comfortable around them. Which sometimes gave a heart attack to brothers.

For example one time he decided to make a coffee for himself and unfortunately a flying mug was creepy. Or the other time when he ate four slices of pizza and started a fight between the brothers. Or the other other time when he messed with Wilbur all night and gave him nightmares.

...

Maybe he needed to be more careful but he was seeing these times as bonding times. Even though neither Wilbur nor Techno was aware of the bonding time

Still he prefers to hang out with Tommy since he could see and talk with him and not freak out. Unfortunately today was not the day because Techno was taking Tommy outside.

He would follow them but the crows were still a problem.

"Wilbur! I am going to park with Tommy, so he can play with Tubbo and Ranboo. If you need something just call." Techno yelled to Wilbur from the door.

"Sure! Be safe!" Wilbur yelled back from the couch, happy to finally have tv from his younger brother. He has been watching cartoons for the last 2 hours.

"See you Wilby!" Tommy also yelled and they were off. Now it was only Phil and Wilbur, and Phil had two choices in this case. He could scare Wilbur or leave him be.

Yeah, the first option was more entertaining but he was tired. A four years old had more energy than he could ever have. Even though he was The Angel of Death.

So he sat right next to Wilbur and watched tv with him. He was about to lay down when he noticed Wilbur's eyes on him.

Wilbur was staring right where he was sitting. Wait there was no way Wilbur could see him right? Cause that wouldn't mean anything good. He tried to feel any souls that needed to be put in rest but gladly didn't find any.

Then why was Wilbur staring at him?

He shifted in his seat and was ready to move out, but Wilbur reached his hand towards him.

Phil made himself like a ghost so Wilbur could go right through him.

He watched as Wilbur's hand passed him. Wilbur huffed in annoyance when there was nothing and changed his attention on tv.

Wilbur could swear he felt something right by his side. It was like someone was sitting right next to him. Maybe he was getting too paranoid but he just couldn't shake off that feeling.