Stranger

Edit: I just realized, Thank you all for 1k 😭

Wilbur woke up to a normal weekend day. He was supposed to have some rest but since his body was used to waking up early he was awake at 8am.

Being annoyed by that, he lay back in his bed and stayed in there for about an hour not doing anything. He eventually got bored and sat up.

He was about to go to the living room so he can be lazy watching Netflix instead, when he stopped in front of Tommy's room.

He stared at his bed in disbelief until he processed what was going on.

There was a stranger in his little brother's bed and was sleeping with him!?

Panicking, he decided waking up the stranger is not a good idea so he rushed to get Techno.

He woke him up and explained what happened in one breath.

"Wilbur, you choose the worst time to make a joke." Techno said when he finished.

"I am not joking!?"

"You are not?"

"No!"

"...Heh?"

Now they were both in Tommy's room and trying to understand what was going on.

In the end they decided to take Tommy from the stranger's grasp and then woke him up.

Techno slowly lifted the blanket over them and took Tommy from the stranger. Now they were able to see what the stranger looked like.

Apparently he was a kid and had half black and white pyjamas. He was tall but he looked like he was around 12 or 13. This calmed down both Techno and Wilbur but they were still in shock.

After their heart slowed down and made sure there was no danger they woke up the boy.

The boy looked at them really confused and then started to scream. With him screaming Wilbur also screamed.

They screamed for a while until Tommy yelled at them.

"Someone is trying to sleep!" This stopped both of them and gave them a chance to understand what was going on.

"Who are you?" The boy asked in the end.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing. I mean you are the one that broke into our house."

"He didn't break in, I let him in." Tommy said sleepy.

"WHAT!?" Everyone said at the same time.
__________________
(What happened last night)

It was around 2am and everyone was sleeping. Well other than Phil, who was awake and simply just watching Tommy.

He loved watching Tommy sleep and make sure the kid was okay, but this night was different because the usually silent house was startled by a knock on the door.

Now that was unusual. Who would come to their house in the middle of the night?

Curious, he left to check it out but didn't notice the little blond boy following him.

He had already opened the door when he realized Tommy was right behind him.

"Who is that?" The little 4 years old asked, trying to peek from Phil's back.

"Um, not sure." Was all he could say because he was not waiting to open a door to another kid.

The boy at the door was only with his pyjamas and was staring at them.