Chapter 2

Giyuu POV:

I woke up to the voice of my sister telling me to get up to go to school. I'm in college at the moment but unlike most students I don't live on campus. Living on campus means a roommate. A roommate means social interaction and I would like to stay away from that.

I got up and got dressed wearing a blue hoodie with black jeans. I try not to dress up for school so that I won't be noticed but girls always come up to me during the day asking for my number. It's painfully annoying but they just won't stop coming.

"Giyuu breakfast!" I heard Nee-san call from downstairs.
I wasn't in the mood for talking so I just walked downstairs and ate silently.
"Ohayo Giyuu." Nee-san exclaimed
"Ohayo"
"Sleep well?"

"Yes"

"Did you have your usual dream?"
"It was a bit different this time, I was able to see what her hair looked like." I said "You're still waiting to meet her then? How i wish i could have my dream boyfriend." Nee-san giggled. She then went on some long ramble about her dream man. A brilliant smile across his face at all times red/orange locks and something else about eyes.

A/N sounds kinda familiar dont ya think 😏😏

I desperately wanted to avoid the rest of this conversation so i told Nee-san i had to go to school.

"Ok, enjoy school Giyuu." Tsutako smiled "also kanae-chan and her sister are coming round later at around 5pm for dinner."
"That's ok but I have kendo practice after school so i might be a bit late." I called as i was walking out the door.

____________________________________
Shinobu POV:

Today was my first day at college. I was expecting it to be better but at least it wasn't bad. I was near my house. As i was walked through the door I could smell smoke. Probably Nee-san trying to cook again.
"I'm home!" I shouted
"Ahh shinobu, Konnichiwa! How was your day?" Kanae said poking her head around the kitchen door. "It was interesting, i thought college would be more fun." I said

"Well we are going to Tsutako-chan's house in a few hours. Also I made cookies!" she exclaimed

"More like burnt cookies" I giggled

(Timeskip 5pm)

"TSUTAKO-CHANNNNNN"

"KANAE-CHANNNNNNN"

I swear i think my eardrums just burst.

"There are other people living on the street jeez. Don't need to alert the whole neighbourhood of your meeting." I muttered

"What was that Shinobu?" Kanae asked with a glare

"Nothing" I replied with a fake smile plastered across my face

"Kanao-san, hello!" A boy with burgundy tips called from the door.

"Do you know him Kanao?" I asked

"Yeah, hes in my class. His name is Tanjiro." She said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Ara ara , thats why you've been speaking more lately" I teased.

"N- nani, s- shut up Nee-san" She said as she ran inside with Tanjiro

"Ahh young love" I muttered.

(Timeskip 20mins later)

We had been talking for the past 20 minutes about random things and teasing Kanae about her relationship with Shinaguzawa-san.

"Ahh could you get that please Shinobu-chan" Tsutako asked as the doorbell rang.

"Sure" I said as i stood up. I opened the door and before be stood a tall guy with his hair tied back into a ponytail. He was quite attractive. He just walked past me without saying a word.

"Ara, dont you know its rude to not greet someone. Especially if they are a guest in your home" I said with annoyance on my face. He just ignored me.

"Hello? Im talking to you" I said. He turned around, looked me up and down then walked away.

"How rude." I muttered as i walked back into the living room.

_________________________________________________

Giyuu POV:

Who was that girl? She seemed familiar. Perhaps we have met before. No, i would remember seeing someone that beautiful before. Eh never mind, she's probably just one of my classmates or something.

Tsutako called me from downstairs. Probably wants me to come socialize. I thought while walking into the living room.

"Let me introduce you to Kanae's sister." Nee-san said excitedly.

"Shinobu. Giyuu Tomioka."

"Giyuu. Shinobu Kochou"

They both had the same thought at that moment.

*That name...sounds familiar.*

*Have we perhaps met before?*

________________________________________________

??? POV:

Finally, the Water and Insect Pillars have found each other once again.

________________________________________________

A/N

The story has just started to get good omds so much effort haha. I will probably post a new chapter everyday if not every other day.

I also didnt read over this so soz for any mistakes. I hope you enjoyed this chapter please leave any thoughts about it in the comments. :)

Thanks for sticking around for chapter 2 if you are here, next chapter tmrw :))))))