Chapter 8

Shinobu POV:

Tsutako-chan and Mitsuri-chan arrived first. With Aoi-chan and Nezuko-chan arriving a few minutes after.

"Let's get this sleepover starteddd!!!" Kanae said running into the kitchen to get snacks.
"What should we watch?" Mitsuri asked.
"Mmm...not sure to be honest." Aoi replied.
"Just scroll through the movies and we will pick something." Nezuko said.
"Fine by me, I don't really mind what it is." Tsutako pitched in.

Kanae came back with the snacks; there were a lot. Does she have a secret stash of this stuff what the heck!?
"Kanae where did you get all these snacks from?" I asked.
"Yeah I don't remember seeing any of these in the cabinets." Kanao said.

"Er..I- Sanemi dropped them over before going out." She muttered quickly.
Mitsuri who was closest to her giggled, "what was that Kanae? I don't think they heard." She giggled.
"Sanemi dropped them over." She said a little louder. This time Tsutako heard.

"I'm afraid you'll have to say it louder Kanae, they didn't quite catch that." She said loudly.
Kanae sighed, "SANEMI BROUGHT THEM OVER BEFORE HEADING TO TOMIOKA-KUN'S HOUSE!" she yelled annoyed.

"Sanemi brought them?" Kanao asked.
"Tomioka-san's house?" I muttered. "What is he doing at Tomioka-san's house?" I asked slightly curious.

"The boys are having a sleepover." Nezuko said.
"Yeah Inosuke and Zenitsu went too." Aoi continued.
"Tanjiro must've invited them." Kanao said.

"Yeah you would know all about Tanjiro wouldn't you!" I giggled.
"Shut up Nee-san." She muttered.

Mitsuri-chan suddenly perked up. Setting down the remote. "I know let's play a game. As the boys are all at their sleepover. We can do some pranks." She giggled rubbing her hands together.

"I don't like this Mitsuri, we all know what you're like." Kanae rolled her eyes.
"If you ship someone you'll make it happen." Tsutako sighed.

"Heyyyy, don't be like that. I already have your ships figured out. You're welcome." She complained.
I think everyone in the room just sighed simultaneously.

"Alright then let's get this over with." Nezuko said turning to make us all sit in a circle.

"Yayyyyy!" Mitsuri squealed. "Ok guessing you wanna hear your ships, sooo..."

"I'm actually scared." Aoi whispered to me. I giggled slightly terrified myself.

"So we have Iguro and I of course, Kanae and Sanemi, Tsutako and Kyojirou-"
"Wait- what?" Tsutako cried.
"Oh come on Tsu, we all know you have something going on!" Kanae giggled.
"Yeah you guys have the chemistry." Kanao exclaimed doing exaggerated hand movements making us all laugh.

"No way, don't suppose you could-" Tsutako was cut off by a long death glare from Mitsuri. It's was scary, she's definitely been spending too much time with Iguro.

"As I was saying," she continued, "Kanao and Tanjiro, Aoi and Inosuke-"
"Are you kidding me-" Aoi muttered. Nezuko giggled.
"Nezuko and Zenitsu-" Nezuko instantly stopped laughing and her face flushed red.

"Shinobu and Giyuu." I froze.
"Actually, Tsutako had a good idea, we should all switch partners." I suggested.
"Ha no way, I'm willing to keep Inosuke if I get to see you with Tomioka-san." Aoi laughed. I stuck my tongue out at her.