Chapter 5

A/N
This chapter is gonna be a bit like a filler chapter, but basing on another ship. Kanemi(KanaexSanemi). It will have some hints about stuff in the story tho so look out for those. ;)

_________________________________
Kanae POV:

"AHHHHHHHHHHH, OH MY GOSH! OMG OMG OMG! OH MY FUCKING GOSH! AHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed like a lunatic but I didn't care sanemi had-
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SHOUTING!?" Shinobu yelled obviously pissed.
"Yeah you woke me up Nee-san." Kanao whined.

"Oops sorry, it's just...SANEMI ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!" I screamed. Kanao's face lit up and shinobu ran towards me and hugged me. Kanao not far behind.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS"
"WOOOOOO GO NEE-SAN"
"YEAAAAAAAAAAA"
We were all screaming for what felt like ages before finally calming down.
"Where is he gonna take you?" Shinobu asked.
"I don't know, he said it was a surprise." I replied.
"Ooooo romantic! Kanae's got a boyfriend!" Kanao chanted giggling.
"It's not official yet he just asked me out."
"We don't care. Nee-san has a boyfriend!" They chanted marching around the room clapping their hands. I laughed at their silly behaviour.

"Wait- I got a text from him." I said scanning the message. "He said he will come and pick me up in 2 hours."
"Well then that's two hours to get you ready." Shinobu exclaimed excitedly.

Let's go give Nee-san a makeover." Kanao replied happily.

___________________________________
Sanemi POV:

It's already 12. I've got to hurry else we will miss our lunch reservation. I had finally bucked up all the courage to ask Kanae out. Thanks to Tomioka and Rengoku, mostly Rengoku but Tomioka helped a bit too.

Phew I made it in time. I grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the passenger seat and walked up to the Butterfly Estate.
"You got this. You got this. You got this." I muttered to myself. Dammit. Just knock on the door.

I rapped my knuckles in a pattern on the door. Kanae and I's secret door knock. So she would automatically know that it's me.

I heard someone call "he's here!" I think it might have been kanao. I just stood there waiting until finally the door opened. I froze, I didn't think she would be this pretty. Ah. The flowers-
"Umm..these are for you..." I said extending the flowers out to her.
"Thanks Sanemi" she smiled.
"Beautiful.." wait- I didn't mean to say that. Fuck.
"What was that sanemi?"
"I- I th- you look beautiful!" I said quickly. She just laughed, "thanks, you look very dashing too with your suit and tie. Shall we go then?"
"Yeah our reservation is for 12.45."
"Ooo a reservation. Very fancy." She giggled.

We drove to the restaurant and made it there bang on 12.45.
"Not late. Nor early. Right on time." I smiled at kanae. She looked at me and bopped my nose.
"Kawaii." She giggled at my flushed face. I just dragged her inside the restaurant.

We got seated and ordered our food. We saw a girl at the counter with pink and green hair who seemed to be looking in our direction. She waved towards our table and I saw kanae wave back.
"Do you know her?" I asked
"Yeah that's Mitsuri Kanroji. She is one of my best friends." She replied.
"Oh I didn't know your friend worked here-"

Suddenly there was a loud shriek from the counter. It was Kanroji. It appears that a man was trying to harass her. I got up to go help her but I felt kanae pull me down.
"Just watch." She whispered.

"Iguro!!!!"
As soon as Kanroji said that a knife came flying out of the kitchen at lightning speed pinning the guy to one of the walls. Then a guy with a snake on his shoulder emerged from the kitchen.
"STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE." He shouted. "ALSO YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS RESTURANT." He exclaimed going to collect his knife from the wall. Then walking back into the kitchen like nothing happened.