Chapter 11

Shinobu POV:

"The Hashira!"

I remember now! That's what he was calling us.

It went dark and a bunch on mini screens showed up in front of me, each one must've shown a memory from my past life.

When the screens had disappeared I could remember everything from 100 years ago.

"The promise..." I heard Tomioka-san mutter. I looked over to him and saw tears swelling in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Tomioka-san." I said my eyes starting to water, "I broke our promise, I'm so so sorry."

"No, I couldn't protect you. That's my fault. I should've been there with you." He said quietly.
"But Tomioka-san we are here now, right?" I smiled sadly, "Once we kill Muzan we can be together properly this time!"

"Promise..."
"Hm? What was that Tomioka-san?"
"You have to promise me!" He cried, "Promise me you won't die Shinobu!"

I was slightly taken off guard, "I promise Giyuu!" I smiled at him. His face softened and he smiled too. A loving smile.

"Now that you all have your memories I presume, you all know the training you used to do." Oyakata-sama said.
"It's similar to Kendo training!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "Fencing in Shinobu-chans case though."

I nodded.

"Well then I will give you all your swords and new uniform. Unfortunately we couldn't keep your haoris as they would not last this long." Oyakata said

"You kept our swords?" Muchirou asked.
"How flamboyant!" Uzui exclaimed.

"Oyakata-sama, what about my Ototo-san?" Giyuu asked.
"I'm not sure if there will be a need to get him involved. He is young and doesn't need to have this in his life once again. But if he wishes to fight we have his sword." Oyakata replied, "Same goes for Kanae and Kanao." He said nodding to me.

After we finished the Pillar meeting we spoke for a while, we all decided to go to a resturant. Just the adults. So Muchirou wasn't gonna come, Giyuu said he could go to his house and stay there while we went out.

We walked to the restaurant and waited for Kanae and Tsutako-chan whom their boyfriends had invited.

(Timeskip after dinner)

We all walked out of the restaurant chatting among ourselves when I noticed Tomioka-san had strayed from the group, as usual.

I ran up to him and poked him on the arm, "The moon is beautiful tonight, isn't it Tomioka-san." I said.
He looked at me and smiled, "Yeah you are."

I instantly blushed, "Ara Tomioka-san, I said the Moon not me. Are you quite delusional.!" I exclaimed.

He stared at me for a moment then pulled me into a hug, "I love you Kocho." He said into my hair.

"A-A-Ara, Tomioka-san what's this sudden affectionate side of you. How shocking? Not as stoic as you pretend to be." I said my face red, pulling back and poking his cheeks.
"But I love you too." I smiled.

"Can you lovebirds hurry up!" Sanemi shouted. It appears we were way behind the group.

We both turned to look at Sanemi and saw him being scolded by Kanae and Mitsuri. The girls hitting him with their hands. Iguro and Himejima on the side watching, Rengoku and Uzui laughing.

"Don't interrupt them dammit!"
"They could've kissed!" Mitsuri said a tick mark appearing on her forehead.
Suddenly Iguro took interest in the conversation.

He went over and started scolding Sanemi too.
"You made my Mitsuri-chan mad! You'll pay for this!" He shouted.
The situation changed to Mitsuri and Kanae trying to stop their boyfriends from killing each other Rengoku and Uzui still laughing at the scene.

Tomioka-san turned to me, "Hey kochou, wanna go somewhere?"
"Is it the surprise!?" I asked excited.
He grabbed my hand and we both waved to the others.

"Let's go."

__________________________________
Giyuu POV:

We were driving in my car and I had blindfolded kochou.
"Do I have to use this Tomioka-san?" She muttered obviously annoyed.
"You can use my first name now you know." I said.

"What do you mean now?" She scowled, "couldn't I use it before!?"
Shit. "No I just meant like...uh...we just used each other's full names for the first time r-right, so I meant that you...uh...you could continue using it."

She smiled, "I'm just kidding, but really take off the blindfold." She said a dark aura surrounding her.
"Nope, no can do Shinobu." I smirked.

"Why you-"
"We're here." I interrupted.

I got out the car and opened her door, she was starting to take off the blindfold.
"Nope leave that on." I said pulling it down.

She sighed.
I grabbed her hand and lead her to the surprise. I walked behind her and hugged her waist.

"Ready?" I asked into her ear.

She nodded.

I grabbed the blindfold and lifted it off her eyes.

"Surprise Kochou."

___________________________________
A/N
So sorry for the late update.
School just started back as did swimming so I'm really busy.

Next update shouldn't take more than 5 days to upload. Maybe I can start on it after hw.

Soz for the cliffhangers.
Thanks for all the votes on this story and views I didn't think this many people would read it.

SAYONARA 💜💙