Chapter 3

Shinobu POV:
Kanae and Tsutako had been chatting for a while since Tomioka-san had come downstairs and I was starting to get bored. So I excused myself and went to find Kanao and Tanjiro.
"Ahh Shinobu why don't you take Giyuu with you." Kanae said with a wink. Tsutako caught on quickly.
"Yeah you guys can go together." She giggled.
"Fine." I said.

I really didn't want to have to go anywhere with this guy he's so rude. Maybe I should get him back. Yeah. I'll just annoy him, try to get him to talk more.

Kanao and Tanjiro were in Tanjiro's room playing video games. I didn't know what to do so I asked Tomioka-san if we could go into his room. He just nodded.

His room was interesting...by that I mean plain. It was so boring. The most exciting thing he had in there was a tv. It was literally 4 walls painted blue, a bed in the middle of the room(TV opposite), with two bedside cabinets on either side of the bed. One plain red and the other with a cube pattern.
A/N Like his haori

"Ara ara Tomioka-san, how plain do you get?" I teased. His reply was silence.
"It's rude not to answer someone, you know tomioka-san." Silence. Again.
"I bet you have no friends and nobody likes you tomioka-san." I said giving him a poke.
"I- I am not disliked.." he said quietly.
"Ara? What's that tomioka-san? You speak!?" I said with fake shock across my face. Although I was a bit surprised that he spoke to me.
"Yes." He replied.
"Tomioka-san do you think you could stop using one word responses?" I questioned.
He ignored me completely, "let's watch something." He said.

(Timeskip to middle of movie)
A/N I haven't wanted IT 2 so imma just make stuff up. Soz

We ended up watching IT number 2. I picked this movie to see if I could draw out some emotion from tomioka-san but it was just scaring me. Suddenly Pennywise jumped out from around a corner and ate a child's head. I screamed and grabbed onto the nearest thing. It was tomioka-sans arm. WAIT- IT WAS TOMIOKA-SANS ARM!! SHIT SHIT SHIT. WHY DID I DO THAT...AHHHH.
"Don't worry Kochou, this movie is a bit scary." He said with a smile.
I tried to get the topic off me, "Ara, tomioka-san was that a smile?" I teased.
"You are cute when you're scared so yes." He said blankly.
"B-Baka tomioka-san. THIS IS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU!" I said flustered.
"I'm not disliked." He said blankly.
"You are such an airhead" I muttered.
He seemed to have heard me, "what's an airhead Kochou?"
"You are!" I exclaimed. "I'm going back downstairs." I said marching out the door.
"Ok." He said.

What the heck is wrong with him he can't just randomly say I'm cute then not follow it up with anything. I don't even know him. I'm not about to catch feelings for some airheaded loser I didn't know. Pfft. Cute. Yeah right, he's just messing with me.
"Shinobu I was just about to come get you, we are going to leave now." Nee-san said. I nodded.
"I'm gonna go wait in the car." I said.

(Timeskip 10mins later)
Kanae and Kanao emerged from the house waving goodbye to Tsutako and Tanjiro. Just as we were about to drive off Tomioka-san came running out of the house. My window was already down.
"Did you need something tomioka-san?"
"Yeah I just wanted to say," he leaned close to my ear and his voice was husky and deep, "it was nice hanging out with you Kochou". I felt my face heat up at his words and how close he was. Then he pulled away and waved. I- I had nothing to say. What the heck is this guy playing at. I turned back to face the front and Nee-san spotted my blushing face.
"Looks like someone's got a cruuuushhh." She teased.
"shut up Nee-san" I complained. Even kanao giggled.
"What do you know about crushes kanao?" Nee-san teased. Picking on Kanao too. Kanao's face instantly flushed.
"N-nothing" She said waving her hands infront of her face.
"What about you and shinaguzawa-san?" I asked teasing nee-san back. That shut her up.
Kanao and I laughed at Nee-sans red face.

____________________________________
Giyuu POV:
After the Kochou sisters left, I went to bed. I had my usual dream.

I woke up on the roof of a traditional Japanese house the moon shining bright in the sky.
"Moshi mosh" A girl said next to me.
Let's get this over with then.
"Why can't I see your face?" I asked her.
"You have." What!? This wasn't the usual response. That's not what she's meant to say. Have I really seen her face.
"When? When did I see it?"
"Recently." She responded.

Suddenly my surroundings changed and I was watching a guy who looked just like me but in a black uniform with a half and half haori, he was sitting next to a girl with purple tips and a butterfly haori with the same uniform underneath.
"Isn't the moon lovely tonight, Tomioka-san?" The girl asked. Wait that voice-
"Yes it is Kochou," he said turning towards her. Wait- WHAT? Kochou? Tomioka? And her voice? His voice? What's happeneing-

My surroundings changed again. I was back on on the roof but with the girl. Like the usual dream.
"Who were they?" I asked.
"You and someone else from your past lives."
"But who was the other person."
"That's for you to find out."
"But past lives what-"
"It seems we have run out of time...goodbye tomioka-san."
"Wait,come back-" I yelled.
"Giyuu...giyuu...giyuu...GIYUU TOMIOKA!" I was shaken awake.

"Ah what? Yes Tanjiro? What is it?"
"Nee-san told me to wake you up for school. Also to tell you that you are driving me to school too." He said.
"Ok give me 10minutes." I said. He nodded and went downstairs.

What was that dream? Who was that girl? I thought as I was getting ready. I recalled every even from the dream and suddenly noticed something. The uniform guy, or me from my past life, said *kochou*. The girl from yesterday. I've gotta talk to her today, I believe she goes to my school. Right?

(Timeskip 15mins later)
"Ok Tanjiro let's go." I said.
"Bye nee-san!" We both said.

Today I was gonna find the girl of my dreams.

____________________________________
A/N
That's chapter 3 (1148 words). I wonder what's gonna happen next. If yall got any suggestions for the story or criticism please leave it in the comments. Thanks for reading if you've stuck around this far.
SAYONARA!!