[Prologue]

000

PROLOGUE

•••

"Hey Nanami"

"Yes?" He replied.

"I have alchemizer's disease." You said bluntly a small smile formed on you face.

The seventeen year old eye's  widened at the sudden news. Nanami's hands gripped the railing of the bridge.

Both of you stood on a bridge looking at the beautiful waterfall scenery. The year was starting to become cooler as Autumn was nearby.

He looked forward taking a deep breath. A small frown of his face.

A warm small hand was placed on the blondes hand.

He turned around to see you smile.

"It's okay. We'll be okay... somehow. So let's try and do as many things as possible Nanami. Let's set our heart to do what we could dream off. With small things." You comforted.

He simply grabbed your wrist pulling you in for a hug. He kissed your forehead then resting his chin on your head. "I promise that our love will be something you will remember even when you don't remember anything else." Your eyes shrank in surprise but a smile soon formed on you face as you hug back.

"I'm sure you will love."

You stayed like that for a while.

"Let's go home." His hand intertwining with yours. You nodded walking with him leaving the scene.

'your heart shall never forget the passionate love that is engraved in our hearts.'

•••••